Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BabyDoll

Coda

Dear Furyus, You know, I'm not sure if I can, in all good conscience, vote for Coda - and here's why: 1) You've already told me that you now want to build yet another bike; so at this point we’re on like Coda 4.0 which pretty much defeats the purpose of naming it Coda! coda noun co·da | \...
  2. BabyDoll

Another Love Letter: BONEEN

And Thank You Furyus! But YOU are the gift from God and the love of MY life! Your "BONEEN" build turned out great! I love how it matches my Slik Chik, but doesn't. Love the old school reflector; the green & white hankie artfully knotted around the whatever-it's-called / insert correct...
  3. BabyDoll

Thank you Gizmo!
  4. BabyDoll

Dear Furyus, I see you trying to use reverse psychology on me! Saying if we have a screaming crying messy baby, we can’t afford an adorable little non-destructive puppy. Well maybe if our life savings weren’t tied up in vintage bicycle parts, we could afford an adorable little non-destructive...
  5. BabyDoll

Watch, Furyus is going to come in and shut this thread down in a big hurry now! heehee
  6. BabyDoll

Furyus, I wanna baby now!! Look at this cute baby bike!!
  7. BabyDoll

Very Cute!!
  8. BabyDoll

"love bikes" -- I love that!
  9. BabyDoll

Aaaawwwwww Thank you Furyus!! I do remember you saying you rolled the dice! I'm so very happy that you did!
  10. BabyDoll

Dear Furyus, I love, love, love the white sprocket and white wheels! They really pop. They are definitely eye catching and somewhat unique. I know you went back and forth between the white and chrome wheels. I’m so happy you “chose” the white. (Especially after I ventured into the “bike...
  11. BabyDoll

I love the basket rack, Crash. It's perfect for securing my NOS Schwinn basket. My husband found it on ebay. This basket was offered by Schwinn in 1968, as you can see here. I bet they made a yellow basket back then as well. Hope you can find one! (My husband says he was lucky to find such...
  12. BabyDoll

Dear Furyus, Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your latest post. I haven’t had much free time. See while you have been off playing in the garage, searching endlessly on eBay & RRB for vintage Schwinn parts, toying around, building bikes, etc. I have been busy working and running...
  13. BabyDoll

"I've gotta make up for all my other failures as a mate somehow..." furyus Dear Furyus, You have no failures as a mate! You are the best husband ever. Although I hesitate in telling you so only because I don’t want you to stop being a romantic and writing love letters to me! From the few...
  14. BabyDoll

Aaawwww Thank you Furyus! Please hurry up and finish building your Typhoon so we can go riding together soon! Your bike is already the Build Off winner to me!
  15. BabyDoll

Blackened White

Furyus, Your build turned out great! Love the inspiration photo of you as a child on your Cotton Picker circa 70. Cool idea to build a similar one some 40 years later! The very best part is that you still have that childlike enthusiasm and love of bikes even now. I see that sweet...
  16. BabyDoll

Love Letter to My Baby Doll

Dear Furyus, I LOVE MY NEW OLD SLIK CHIK!! It’s the BEST Christmas gift I’ve ever received. As a child, I can’t tell you how many Christmases came and went and I never once had a new bike under the tree. So to have one that you built especially for me is a double dream come true! I’m amazed...
  17. BabyDoll

kRATe

You crack me up Furyus. I love, love, love the black and orange. I was wondering why you would swap out the original head badge, but now I can see. The heavy black bits really pop against the orange. Sorry I don't have any technical sounding comments about vintage parts, bearing cups, or...
  18. BabyDoll

Dear Furyus, 4 Kisses for you, right off the bat! Even though you only revealed 2 new / old parts for my Slik Chik, you deserve 2 more kisses just for creativity! Posting the 1970 Schwinn catalogue pages is definitely worth 2 extra kisses! (But don’t go gettin’ any crazy ideas about...
  19. BabyDoll

Dear Furyus, Awwww. Thank you for the flowers! I love them! And yes, they are the perfect shade of pink, which matches my favorite shade of lipstick. And yes I will transfer some lipstick to your lips…but only after you finish my bike!! So maybe you better get a move on it if you ever want...
  20. BabyDoll

Dear Furyus, I’m so excited to see you gathering the parts for my Slik Chik! Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to hunt down and use original Schwinn components. I’m glad you’re minding your Q’s and P’s, I mean your Q’s and S’s! I’m thrilled that my new / old bike is going...
Back