Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Z

Straight 8 modding!

Ok I'm clearly an absolute noob. Where would I measure to find out if my steer stem is 1" or 1 1/8? Is that the tube part attached to the fork that goes in the frame? Frame Neck is 9.5" Thanks!
  2. Z

Straight 8 modding!

I thought the rockabilly shared the same frame though and it has TT's as OEM. I've seen people do the swap but was unable to get the info from them. How do I know what size I need? Will any of the TT forks on this page fit my 2010 straight 8? http://www.custommotoredbicycles.com/fo ...
  3. Z

PAINT YOUR HEADBADGE

Another way to do it without scraping would be to use liquid mask from the hobby shop. Paint it on, cut out the parts you want to paint and then peel it off after! Nice work by the way!
  4. Z

couple of spray paint questions

Hey, Autobody paint supply places are where you want to go. Most can put any color you want into a can. If you choose a car color that you like, get its paint code and bring it to them, it's easy peasy. Should be around $20 per can. After that you spray it with a matte clear for matte...
  5. Z

Straight 8 modding!

I have the 2010 Straight 8, with the new single crown fork but REALLLLY want the triple tree forks. Are there black ones available and (Rockabillly style) and where would I get them? I'd love a part number if anyone has it. Also, my next plans are to put this seat post with the shim because I...
  6. Z

Electra Bicycle Pics

Hey all! First time poster here! Love this forum and the creativity! Here's my straight 8 stock shot that I photoshopped with the planned mods: Black ape hangers Leather grips Completely debadged Covered the 8 ball with computer cut matching satin black vinyl sticker Checker pattern on...
Back