Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

weight ?

flat or not tho, thats like me riding a bike with two friends being towed on the trailer, would get ya worn out after so long! 300lbs ha thats awesome! i take it you ride every day as a commute?
  2. R

weight ?

LOL! thats a heavy bike, especially for a female! lol
  3. R

Couples cruisers scored!

hi RRB friends, sorry for my tardiness, been wrapped up in a few projects as of late all while trying to make money as i spend it! lol The gf n i have our free spirits completely stripped down and the frames n forks should be back on monday from the blaster guy i found, way cool old kat and very...
  4. R

weight ?

wow! what do you all travel with on that bike ifitsfree? how long are your rides? mplscoaster, i like the stance on that felt buddy, looks cool
  5. R

weight ?

i totally agree ifitsfree...i never "cared" i guess you could say how much a bike has ever weight until i started riding my 29er. and then one thing lead to another and the curiosity built up within the bikes the gf n i own/build. Just started the build with our free spirit cruisers, i weight...
  6. R

weight ?

Those two bikes are sweet ifitsfree! very nice! 8)
  7. R

Simple Build

:wink:
  8. R

Briggs Slant-Single Rat

Sweet build! Making me want to motor my cruiser frame frame now! Any further update on running this engine laid over?
  9. R

Simple Build

eehhg....no guilt in having fun sir! People i know cut up perfectly good things such as fully running brand new trucks and cars some would die for in the original condition! its what we do and how any of our hobbys evolve! There will always be "haters", and that my friend, in MY own opinion...
  10. R

Diamond frame board track - Varsity gettin some love (DONE!)

Re: Diamond frame racer...Varsity getting some love i think it would be cool to have a "cruise"night on bicycles. My family and i are mini-truckers, and when we cruise its usually about a half an inch off the ground in awesome trucks. Need to get us out more on them bikes tho....maybe ill wait...
  11. R

Re: Diamond frame racer...Varsity getting some love cool, did you relace them or just buy a new wheel set?
  12. R

Re: Diamond frame racer...Varsity getting some love maybe i missed it but, are those the original wheels? my free spirits may have 1 3/8 wheels, heard my tire/tube options are limited. did think about rebuilding the wheel sets in which i may just change out for another size dish.
  13. R

Re: Diamond frame racer...Varsity getting some love Brother that bike is turning out sweeter then sweet! Very nice sir! you going to get a white chain or a gold one?
  14. R

weight ?

wow phil, that cruiser bike needs a motor! lol youd be set...
  15. R

weight ?

Nice chalk outline behind the bike there 55columbia.....thats a heavy bike too! Really like the seat and seat bag
  16. R

weight ?

HAHAHA! yup, i went out and also bought a bathroom scale, and my hanging digital scale is in the mail! ifitsfree, nothing you own weighs more then 30lbs! lol that is my quest for a couple bikes, very nice pictures and very awesome line up sir. KEEP EM COMING< this is fun to read n see all the...
  17. R

Re: Diamond frame racer...Varsity getting some love is that your kz 400? love those bikes! Looks awesome, and not usually a fan of gold, but i must say that frame looks ....! RB8)
  18. R

A Different Type of RatRod

dam that ones cool as heck ttoo! lol nice bikes buddy
  19. R

A Different Type of RatRod

HA! I dont know about love but i like your bike! the latest bars make the stance. Also like how its rust/paint! Good idea Is that a single gear coaster brake?
  20. R

weight ?

K, keeping this going. Weight out the rest of my bikes... GT Dyno Cruiser 43lbs diamond frame project build 33lbs And these two Free Spirits both weigh 35lbs each next...... :shock:
Back