Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jaywolf1997

The DARKSIDE Kick....formerly known as The MAMBA

it will only be an iron man look without green.
  2. jaywolf1997

Robin has a dark green gauntlets. Any idea on the shade of green?
  3. jaywolf1997

I started paint some of the parts last night after my dad and I went to town for it. I'm using Rustoleum's Hammered crimson like red and Hammered Gold. The frame will be semi-gloss black. The crank, sprocket and risers are Hammered Gold: The handlebars are going to be Hammered Crimson...
  4. jaywolf1997

Re: The MAMBA Not much to update you with except that I've decided to use a different bike for building The Mamba. I'm going to use one of the West Coast Choppers bikes we have and parts we have stockpiled so I won't have to buy anything but paint. I'm still going with the Green Mamba snake...
  5. jaywolf1997

Re: The MAMBA Yes. If everything goes okay with the painting it will look like the snake scales.
  6. jaywolf1997

This is my entry for the build off. It's an old Western Flyer my Dad got just the other day. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. Then he talked me in to being on the site and doing a custom build. I'm building this to look like a Green Mamba snake for my wierd fascination with their...
  7. jaywolf1997

saying hello

My name is Greg. I'm 15 and chips_mahoy is my dad. He finally talked me into doing a bike for the build off. He got an old Western Flyer the other day that I liked. I told him I would build it since I liked it. I'm getting my design together for it and will show it soon.
Back