Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ndaway-jr

**MONSTER HIGGINS** 7/20 update HEADBADGE

Re: **MONSTER HIGGINS** looking good :mrgreen:
  2. ndaway-jr

kansas 64 getting redone 9-8-12 updates

Re: kansas 64 getting redone lol looking good dad this will be i cool one :mrgreen: 8)
  3. ndaway-jr

attic invasion,,needed more room for bikes

wow they look awesome :!: and thanks man :mrgreen:
  4. ndaway-jr

attic invasion,,needed more room for bikes

hey it dont look too bad :lol: liking the banana seat muscle bikes 8)
  5. ndaway-jr

Poison_ the muscle bike

wow that is deadly similar thats crazy
  6. ndaway-jr

Poison_ the muscle bike

thanks for the help :mrgreen: 8)
  7. ndaway-jr

Poison_ the muscle bike

actually my friend bought that first bike and i was hoping to put a fork like that on it :mrgreen:
  8. ndaway-jr

Poison_ the muscle bike

thanks
  9. ndaway-jr

Poison_ the muscle bike

oh my dad was just showing me your young american build yesterday it turned out nice, hopefully ill have the same luck going into my first build :lol:
  10. ndaway-jr

Poison_ the muscle bike

Thanks I've wanted a muscle bike to redo myself and im glad i got this one, and yes i am ndaway's son :mrgreen:
  11. ndaway-jr

Grandson's Build

Looks great nice red wheels :D Cant wait to see it on a coasters ride :mrgreen:
  12. ndaway-jr

Poison_ the muscle bike

Just got an old huffy from the bicycle swap meet, I've been wanting a muscle bike and the fat drag tires on the back caught my eye on this one :mrgreen: . me and dad took off the chain guard, cleaned bearings, polished fenders and seat, and put a new chain on it! hoping to find a old but...
  13. ndaway-jr

New Kid From Derby

Hi my name is Jesse Hancock, I'm the son of ndaway on the forums or you might know him as Jeremy Hancock. Im usually on coasters club rides and events with dad and i've just got my first project bike in the picture below. So hello and im glad to be a part of rat rod bikes I have also...
Back