Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. SylusMk2

Cleveland Welding Build *Updated*

searched all over the place for a Tank for the bike...cant find one at all sooo....started making one this is all i have so far i cut out 2 pieces gonna make a piece for the middle than round these off and paint or stain them.....looking for 50s roadmaster emblems for a car gonna use them on...
  2. SylusMk2

68 Sting-Rat Coppertone

Re: 68 Stingray Copper Rat Realy diggin this bike!!! keep up the awesome work dude!
  3. SylusMk2

Knock off Stingray build

Not much progress....trying to track down some parts.....like a chain guard,rear fender,stick shifter and the correct clamps for the sissy bar...im gonna be using the derailer from my World Sport and i have a 5 speed rear wheel from a stingray that is in amazing shape once i get all the bugs...
  4. SylusMk2

tony hawk and two occs roll into a...

Defanetly diggin this bike!! love the color too :mrgreen:
  5. SylusMk2

Knock off Stingray build

its actually a solid 10'' from my buddys kids radio flyer bike hahaha
  6. SylusMk2

Knock off Stingray build

This tire is NOT permanent lol but it does look hilarious
  7. SylusMk2

US...

Me actually riding the bike hahah
  8. SylusMk2

Knock off Stingray build

I haven't actually tried them yet my buddy sat on it and they didn't move I am a lot bigger than him lol. And I robbed a lot of parts from my racer like the front fork crank and headbadge
  9. SylusMk2

Knock off Stingray build

got my clamps for the sissy bar at the local hardware store today and also shortened up the chain...all i need now is my front wheel and chain guard for now and it will be ridable :mrgreen:
  10. SylusMk2

Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

it came out like this lol completely different than i wanted haha
  11. SylusMk2

Knock off Stingray build

Thanks Dude :mrgreen:
  12. SylusMk2

Knock off Stingray build

last update for the day....i gotta find a front wheel and take a few links off the chain...im pretty much gonna be sing the front fork from my racer and i will use a 12'' front wheel from a kids bike lol.
  13. SylusMk2

Knock off Stingray build

woke up early wanted to start working on it a little more pulld the guts out of the black hub and put em in the hub on the rim fit perfect and works great i dont like the look of the black bracket so ill be modifying this bendix one just the fit the style of the bike more and i put the rim...
  14. SylusMk2

Knock off Stingray build

Since i pretty much finished my CWC build (just need fenders) i decided to look for a nother fun project picked up all this from a buddy today for a decent price it was one of those lowrider bikes that he stripped down and repainted a normal color im gonna paint it that copper color eventually...
  15. SylusMk2

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

My light set i bought off CCR...friggin love it! (before i painted the rack and chainguard) In desperate need of zip ties :!:
  16. SylusMk2

Re: Cleveland Welding Build *Paint & Tires* Awww Yeahh!!! My light kit came in that i bought from CCR need some zip ties to clean it up a but but its on and works awesome
  17. SylusMk2

Re: Cleveland Welding Build *Paint & Tires* I have some serious ADD lol ended up realizing its more comfertable the say it ended up being its a real nice rider I rode it 10 miles to work no problem.....I'm a heavy guy so comfert is important to me
  18. SylusMk2

Re: Cleveland Welding Build *Paint & Tires* :x :x :x :x first ride out someone slashed me seat was literaly in 711 for 5 min....
  19. SylusMk2

How long can you get away with having a bike in the house?

6 Months :lol: did the whole build in my dinning room hahaha
  20. SylusMk2

how to restore a rusty chain

i took my skip tooth chain to a local bike shop they charged me like $10 to dip it in the tank...looks brand new
Back