Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Carroll Shelby

RIP. His legend will live on.
  2. P

Newbie from Florida

Welcome from Plant City/ Lakeland area.
  3. P

Hello from Florida

Hey Tom. Unfortunatly the Branch Ranch is no longer open. I've been there many times. it was always a good feast!
  4. P

Hello from Florida

Thanks for the welcomes! It's good to see quite a few from Florida on here.
  5. P

Show us them cars!

I got the car about 10 years ago from a guy who had just had paint and bodywork done. It looks good from a distance but there are flaws, and you're right you can see every one. I restored the interior and motor a few years back. I got the wheels and tires for it about a year ago.
  6. P

Show us them cars!

Thanks!
  7. P

Show us them cars!

8. P

All Florida Ratters!! ALL FLORIDA THREAD...

Here's some other builds and paint work to check out:
  9. P

Here's some normal price info for reference: For "nice" paint jobs (some of my personal bikes are rattle can) we use PPG paint. To paint a frame basic colors: prep, base coat, clear coat, cut and buff normally costs $150. If we have to strip the frame back to bare metal it's $100-$150 more...
  10. P

Nice bikes Wildcat.
  11. P

Hello from Florida

Thanks for the welcome
  12. P

'38 Ford Pickup

That truck is going to be sweet
  13. P

Here's a couple of other recent builds. The first is a new Sun cruiser bike customized for a bike shop. The second is an old steel road bike done up for a customer with a poker scheme:
  14. P

@Daytona Rat: Cool builds! I particuarly like that second one and the red one. I'm normally not big on trikes, but I like that one with the suspension fork.
  15. P

Hello Florida Ratters, and thanks Wildcat and DaytonaRat for welcoming me on the intro page! Here's a couple of builds. I posted some more pics on the gallery page:
Back