Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

HANDLE BAR CHOICES for Rat Fink

They are all 7/8" #1 was swaped of of my Felt MP. I liked the feel of those best but it was a little motocross like. I like the look af the apes best but, wanted to do something a little different. I will try swinging the stem and feeling that out for a while. As far as the # 1 bars. I have to...
  2. J

HANDLE BAR CHOICES for Rat Fink

Ok, So I have 3 sets of bars im debating on for my Rat Fink. Please help me chose which ones look best. WHICH ONES LOOK BEST???? 1 -2 - or 3? OPTION # 1 (LOW BMX STYLE) OPTION # 2 (MEDIUM Cruiser Style) OPTION # 3 (APE HANGER)
  3. J

Show us them cars!

I put Air Ride in it and they didnt have a kit when I did it. But they do now!!
  4. J

Show us them cars!

This is my 59 Cad I just sold :( :cry: :cry: .... IRS This was a fun one too
  5. J

How many vehicles have you owned?

Here Is my collection starting in 1994 to present: 1979 Pontiac Trans AM 1965 VW Bug 1987 Western 14ft Aluminum Fishing Boat 1987 Chevy Silverado Stepside 1996 Ski Centurion Bowrider 1969 Harley Davidson Sportster 1962 Mercury Meteor 2000 Chevy 2500 4x4 Utility 2000 Special Construction HD...
  6. J

Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter New taillight Advertising RRB!!

Re: BigDaddy Scooter FINISHED a 2nd time"Now With VIDEO" WOW!!! that thing is a BAD A_ _ Machine. Great Build!
  7. J

Checkin In From The Bay

This the Electra Rat Fink 1st edition, Powder coated frame matte white, Powder coated black front end, crank, kickstand & seatpost Rebuilt and converted a GT rear wheel to 3 speed nexus DK Iron Cross Pedals Just waiting on the black bars to come in and some black and red spider web pinstriping...
  8. J

Checkin In From The Bay

Hey There. What an awesome site with some good lookin stuff. My name is Jeff and live in Pleasanton, CA I just got back into bikes being that collecting Cadillacs was too expensive. I went to the shed and pulled out a few bikes that I have had and needed some work. Nothing too old but in my...
Back