Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. octapusonfire

Octo's "Brass Knuckle Brawler" M.I.A.

Thanks!! enter Jake sensi comment here: BETTER GTB EH :wink:
  2. octapusonfire

Octo's Missing "Brass Knuckle Brawler" Unfortunately it's been a difficult summer. got shipped outta home, livin' in tight quarters among the marina, with no room to breathe, and NO TOOLS :shock: . I really don't know whether i'll have a bike completed for my first build off entry.. During...
  3. octapusonfire

60's Murray Custom *Progress Pics*

SOO it's been a long time, between my rrbo #7 entry bike and making a workshop area in my basement. But tonight I've slammed a little bit of paint on the Jetfire, and fixed up the springer seat.. Pics will be coming shortly!! so hold onto your hats, ha! :P
  4. octapusonfire

█ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█

Re: █ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█ Cinco De Mayo, actual progress Pg.8 Drew this up on the weekend, slightly distracted from my own build, I think my inspiration for this came from somewhere :roll: thought I best share
  5. octapusonfire

Jagu-rat

Re: Future Rat :lol: that is all.
  6. octapusonfire

HiaWhatThe? might have to call her done,not sure yet

Re: 50' HiaWhatThe nice wheels! looks like a unique build 8)
  7. octapusonfire

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

power went out for over three hours this evening, pretty difficult to work in a candlelit room! :|
  8. octapusonfire

Hot Rod Columbia (almost done)

Re: Hot Rod Columbia That's a nice truck! whats powerin' the old girl?
  9. octapusonfire

*I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush* (Done!)

Re: I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush another sunshine amongst the BBO :)
  10. octapusonfire

Re: Octo's "Brass Knuckle Brawler" thanks everyone! excited to share what I have up and coming! :mrgreen: I had just had them this wayjust lookedcool streamlined. :P
  11. octapusonfire

Re: Octo's "Brass Knuckle Brawler" I'm from a small town in Ontario, Canada. I've done up an intro in the forum when I signed up. .. I've got a little work done this morning :) caught my eye two weeks ago, when I stopped in to show the "antiquer" new to town, what I had done with the...
  12. octapusonfire

HiaWhatThe? might have to call her done,not sure yet

Re: 50' HiaWhatThe great starter! those bars are really growing on me!
  13. octapusonfire

Again, ladies and gentlemen. This site owns. :mrgreen: I've not so long, been waiting to be part of such a great community of bikers, and compete amongst many well displayed, skillful "ratrodders" (although it's felt like forever. I've been counting the days to see the build post...
  14. octapusonfire

Tribute to our friends

what he said!
  15. octapusonfire

***ALMOST FINNISHED ELGIN BUILD***(FINISHED)

Re: started the bare metal elgin build yesterday (NEW PICS) Looks great so far! Lovin' the springer 8)
  16. octapusonfire

Sunshine, What's it's story?!?

There were a few parts missing from the bike.. The front fender/wheel, the back rim was in pretty rough shape (didn't even have a tire, and was rode like this), original seat, truss supports for the front fork's, and handlebars obviously weren't as they should've been. the rest is all orig...
  17. octapusonfire

Honestly I'm not sure their thoughts behind any design of this bike when I got it, a lovely 18 wheel in the front, with a junior set of shocks pushed over the original forks. with fender supports acting as... truss bars? connecting to the nonsence on the stem.. and I quote GONGSHOW Mainly made...
  18. octapusonfire

I've inherited this bike from a reaaallly sketchy couple around town. I was asking around for older bikes and this guy came up with this for me, came home with me for 40 bones. extremely curious of its story, model. ect.. can you help me out? considering this for the build off.? let me know...
  19. octapusonfire

Re: SOoo. I may have been holding out. Murray Build I'm from Mitchell/ Straford area.
  20. octapusonfire

Re: SOoo. I may have been holding out. Murray Build a little cutting of the the end of the grip, and some spray adhesive is all this took..
Back