Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

84 PRO CLASS 24" BMX CRUISER - CHANGES

hey would you consider trading me that pro class cruiser for my eastern black Betty frame fork bars and stem along with my Hawthorne board tracker? pictures in next post.
  2. B

if you want the rear fender I will sell it. $30.00 plus $5.00 ups.. it has a 1/4 inch steel frame built on the underside to help stiffen it up. I put it on so I would't buzz my arss over jumps. it has 2 bolts that go threw the seat post.
  3. B

it's a 26" racer so you don't sit down...but you could put a longer seat post on
  4. B

i will trade you this bike less cranks and pedals it has a black profile stem instead. eastern black betty 26er with profile hubs
  5. B

1930's Emblem Streamline

now thats pretty cool...real nice find.
  6. B

TOO BE OR RAT TO BE

update after a stripping with aircraft stripper and rattle can burgundy rustoleum paint. now what to do with the wheels?
  7. B

Another Coppertone and Spitfire

nice find rick...cam wants that coppertone corvette you got.
  8. B

MANTA RAY CHAINGUARD LENGTH

anyone know the answer to this yet? what other chain guards would work on this bike?
  9. B

thanks that would help a bunch.
  10. B

can anyone tell me if the chainguard on a stingray is the same as on a manta ray? i can find plenty of stingray chainguards but no manta ray.
  11. B

No longer on fie

Re: 1934 Colson Flyer "Bar Mitzvah Bike" that is a real nice bike... looks sweet.
  12. B

SCHWINN MANTA RAY WORK FIND

i picked up a schwinn manta ray from a guy at work today. he found it in a guys garage when he was driving down the road. it's kinda rough but i think it has potential.
  13. B

The Mad Plaidr! Update 5/24 Everything but the bag pipes!

Re: I'm still thinking of a catchy title! how about...what's in a name
  14. B

TOO BE OR RAT TO BE

this is my first build so i wanna keep it simple. not sure what i am going to do yet but will post progress as i go along. i am building a 1930's hawthorne not sure of exact year yet still have to do some research.
  15. B

1965 schwinn tiger rear hub width

are the rear 2 speed kickback hubs on a 1965 schwinn tiger 110mm or 135mm width?
Back