Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Pee Wee Herman X1 Replica

I think this movie is what jump started my love of vintage bikes! I will build this someday but until then I am going to look at your pics in awe! Bravo my man...bravo! You are my hero!
  2. J

New Girl from Cincinnati!

I think that's a great idea!
  3. J

New Girl from Cincinnati!

Welcome from paulding Ohio! What are u redoing?
  4. J

Bought alot! i mean a lot sell!

Yes I am also interested in the rusty one! And if you have a set of the white walls!
  5. J

64 silverjet

Here she is! Recently found this in the back of my grandfathers shed! My moms first bike...Ive already got it torn apart for cleaning :D
  6. J

Easter friends and family haul...

Love the girls schwinn! Nice finds!
  7. J

Part out or restore? Ladies Wards Hawthorne

If you don't want to ride it I will :D
  8. J

New girl from Ohio

I am going next weekend hopefully Friday! I am not sure about the Michigan one have you been to that one? What part of Ohio u from?
  9. J

New girl from Ohio

That's funny! Yeah haven't seen many chicks yet! :oops:
  10. J

Too Many Projects

Love your bikes!!! The Columbia is beautiful! Nice work! :D
  11. J

Huffy silver jet

I am a newbie so bare with me :shock: I am restoring a huffy silver jet. I need new switches for the light and horn and the plastic piece that goes over the lights. I can't find any on eBay! Any suggestions on where I could find these or helpful hints on my project would be greatly appreciated...
  12. J

New girl from Ohio

I am from nw Ohio and love restoring vintage bikes! I recently inherited my moms huffy silver jet and can't find much on them! Any help would be appreciated :D I have a bunch of older schwinns and huffy's...I can't say no to garage sales or Craigslist! Can't wait to build my first rat rod!
Back