Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Black Crown Tattoo

How old are you!!

29 and i feel 99 ahahah
  2. Black Crown Tattoo

**RRB 2012 AUCTION BIKE-**UNITY**

hey guys! sorry my production and activity has stopped for a few days i had a sick dog that had to go to the vet 3 days in a row and we lost her in the middle of the night! :( ill be right back on this sunday! i did not want everyone to think i was slacking! i have an 8 year old daughter also...
  3. Black Crown Tattoo

just ordered some of this magic!
  4. Black Crown Tattoo

I white washed the outside wood pieces! they fit the color scheme alot better now! tank will get final assembly and sit aside and wait for the paint now! going to prime the frame,forks,wheels tomorrow finish cutting stencils and finish paint this week! dogdart is coming up wed. to spoke the...
  5. Black Crown Tattoo

i think cause this years shirt was a twin flex there was no donation so i got the open opportunity to build a cool bike to auction!
  6. Black Crown Tattoo

ya i will! it will work good on any wood! the oak looks awesome i wish everyone could see it in person! just finished sanding the frame so paint starts this week! handle bars should be here soon! im using a different cooler wheelset with a little better age to sell the age factor! seat parts...
  7. Black Crown Tattoo

photo is close! still looks better in person!
  8. Black Crown Tattoo

Look way better now that it dried! For real looks like old wood! Not like stain! It's hard to believe that such a wierd mixture of things dose what it dose..I'll get pics in the daylight!
  9. Black Crown Tattoo

**higgins project**

all found parts! updated photos soon! id have to say color flow jet flows are my favorite bikes!
  10. Black Crown Tattoo

ok that patina was a total lie! it looked like stain! now that it dried it changed color and look like old wood! cool outdoor pics tomorrow! way cool!
  11. Black Crown Tattoo

so first part of aging the wood...total experiment! this is an aging technique using TEA,STEEL WOOL AND WHITE VINEGAR! i took a pad of steel wool soaked it in white vinegar for 24 hrs. then you boil tea bags while its hot brush it on the wood..nothing happens..then once it dries you brush the...
  12. Black Crown Tattoo

thank you (buckfiddy) for the grip donation all that is left is alot of my work and anyone who wants to donate towards the pin stripe! even if its 5 bucks it will help! please pm me if interested! thank you!
  13. Black Crown Tattoo

Made my 1st custom head badge

Re: Made my 1st head badge too super cool!
  14. Black Crown Tattoo

got the oxalic acid today! parts are soaking! got the paper for the stencils today! going to work on that tomorrow! and im going to work on staining the wood tonight for the tank! still looking for 25 dollar donation for the grips and any type of money donation to go for the pinstripe! this is...
  15. Black Crown Tattoo

Acid Etched Head Badge

there was a thread about this once i remember but i would like a refresh also!
  16. Black Crown Tattoo

Instagram

cool! thanks man!
  17. Black Crown Tattoo

Instagram

Blackxcrownxcustoms
  18. Black Crown Tattoo

Haha had a series of power outages yesterday that kept me from working! I got a free week at the shop so this week a lot will get done! Starting today!
  19. Black Crown Tattoo

had to wait for a few thing! be back on this with photos tomorrow!
  20. Black Crown Tattoo

**Sweet bike tattoo**

The yellow pit stain on the dirty shirt is a personal fav! Hahahah
Back