Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. King Bongo

the best way to remove rust

I usually use WD-40 and some steel wool. I have not had any reason to use anything else, yet...
  2. King Bongo

Help - Crank Removal

thanks for all the advice and the link for the how-to. I have it soaking in PB as I type this. It is on there good. I will post again once I get it a go. Sean
  3. King Bongo

Help - Crank Removal

That's weird. Let me try again. Sean
  4. King Bongo

Help - Crank Removal

Hi everyone, I picked up this Supercycle Wedge for free, obviously she needs a bit of work. I am trying to strip down the parts and do not know how to remove this type of crank? I have no experience with this type of crank. Are there any how-to's or pointers you may have for me?? Any help is...
  5. King Bongo

Cool Sign for Fat Tire Ale

That's a cool sign! I picked up a Fat Tire Ale neon sign with the bicycle on it at a flea market in the spring. I love it, such a cool image, once I figure out how to post a pic I will. Great beer, great images!
  6. King Bongo

11th Canadian Vintage Bicycle Show - Brantford - June 24

I'll be there! Looking forward to it! Sean
  7. King Bongo

Picked up some Stingrays over the weekend

Nice score!
  8. King Bongo

1940's? Sunshine

I saw someone post on another site, that the "Sunshines bicycle line was only in business 10 or 11 years and never produced huge numbers in any of those years so I imagine they're pretty scarce." I don't see them come up for sale very often. I would like to get my hands on one, and would...
  9. King Bongo

New guy

Hey Everyone, Just a quick intro from up in Ontario, Canada. I just got into vintage bikes not too long ago, my first project as restoring a 1967 20" Schwinn Typhoon for my kids. And now I am looking for a project for myself, I am looking to build my own bike, came across this site and I think...
Back