Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Twist grip shifter relocate

very nice, thank you for the description. Looking forward to converting mine to jockey shifter! I wasn't thinking straight, I was only considering the cutting the other end but this makes perfect sence.
  2. A

Then do you have to crimp anything back onto the end of the cable so that it works with the shifter? Usualy they have a ball or something crimped on the end of the cable which would be gone when you cut it.
  3. A

Did you use a shorter cable or did you just cut the original cable and re-use it?
  4. A

Lets see your Daily Driver

This is my daily ride I commute on every day, then in the summer it's between this or my cannondale prophet 5 lefty.
  5. A

Electra Bicycle Pics

Thanks for the info! Your bikes look great! Does anyone know what the width of the stock ghostrider rim is?
  6. A

Electra Bicycle Pics

What rims and hubs are on this bike? I'm guessing 24x3in or 80mm wide? Also does anyone know what the stock rim width is on an electra ghostrider?
  7. A

Hello from up north, Alaska!

I just got into bikes a few years ago. I've got a full suspension Cannondale Lefty, a fat tire snow bike, and now I just purchase an Electra Ghostrider to cruise around on. I commute to work everyday on a bike rain, snow, or shine! I also ride recreationally and even got into some winter races...
Back