Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

I'm in...

Thanks Noodlenoggin, that was the intention. Strip, clean, add, rebuild, another bolt on modification or two, etc...hmmm...what to do, what to do...?
  2. M

I'm in...

Ok, I missed that one (read the rules a few months ago and forgot that one). Was going to strip paint, etc. but no worries, guess I'll use my one "change" a little earlier. Thank you for the reminder.
  3. M

I'm in...

Did I post to the wrong buildoff? What did I do wrong?
  4. M

I'm in...

As soon as I remember how to post them or find the link...LOL :?
  5. M

I'm in...

Forgive me for starting with a complete bike...but its late :D
  6. M

2006 RALEIGH P.U.B.

Hi would you consider selling this bike and could you ship to Fresno,Ca. Mine was stolen a few weeks ago and I loved it. Thanks, [email protected]
  7. M

alright...tentative name "The Gargoyle"

...I'm in...deciding between a 50's (I think) mens monark, Schwinn ladies, or a men's cruiser...try to post pics this weekend...and decide which frame... :shock: ...this is the bike my gal chose at the yard sale today schwinn(?): we"ll see what happens...another low budget build.
  8. M

VOTE HERE!!!!!! - BUILD OFF #5

Thanks icyuod2, if you vote for the ones iwthout votes, I might actually get 1...LOL thanks everybody, had a great time. Although I called Betty finished for the contest, I am going to go back to my original ideas, and work on her. I've been thinking about lessons learned during the build-off...
  9. M

Blue Ribbon Betty is done

After 3 last minute wheel changes (never trust the tire size of the tire on the rim to think any 26" tire will fit), the stem that wouldn't fit, and a whole slew of other lessons learned during the last 72 hours of this build-off, I will call her complete, (at least as far as this contest is...
  10. M

Blue Ribbon Betty

Seat, complete sitting on Betty She's coming together... Someone please remind me of the importance of test fitting parts earlier than the night before the deadline...
  11. M

Blue Ribbon Betty

OK nothing like runnin it down to the wire... Here is the seat with some padding, the finished seat & fork and finally the chainguard.
  12. M

Blue Ribbon Betty

WOW! It's been a month since I've doneanything here? Amazing how everything gets so busy when the weather get's hot!! 8) Here's her fork and handlebar, followed by the deconstructed Persons seat and new vinyl.
  13. M

ENGINE No.9 (completely complete!)

Re: ENGINE No.9 (head badge pics!) WOW INCREDIBLE BABY!!!
  14. M

Blue Ribbon Betty

15. M

Blue Ribbon Betty

Got a start of Betty's shoes and the first layer of her dress... :P IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac170/mtbikn212/Adayinwhitesatin.jpg[/IMG] IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac170/mtbikn212/Satinwhitefromtheotherside.jpg[/IMG]
  16. M

Blue Ribbon Betty

She's gotta earn her keep until she can haul me around 8)
  17. M

Blue Ribbon Betty

OK so it's been a bit since I threw my hat into this ring. Here is a bit of an update. Strippin' Betty Betty's stripped And a couple of donor bikes I've picked up in the last couple of weekends. Finally, first coat of primer.
  18. M

Count me in (Black American)

I'm thinking Major Taylor meets the Klunkers.
  19. M

Blue Ribbon Betty

Thank you deorman, I knew there were instructions somewhere, I just couldn't find them. Thanks again. :D p.s. the veggie soup is no longer...
  20. M

Blue Ribbon Betty

OK...so this is the only way I can figure out how to get a pic in, this will have to do. :?: I will try to search the posts and figure an easier way to just get the pics in the post, (hopefully before the next pics). http://s896.photobucket.com/albums/ac17 ... betty2.jpg
Back