Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Roll'inSixes

All Springered Cruiser

At least he doe'snt have holes in them!
  2. Roll'inSixes

EL BANDITO, DONE

Re: EL BANDITO Oh-lay! lookin pretty sweet, love the mono-sprung bannana!
  3. Roll'inSixes

Junkpile!

4. Roll'inSixes

THE ILLMATIC(NOW WITH NEW &IMPROVED PICS!!!!!)10/29

Love the Headbadge! FreakBikersForLife! SweetassBike Too!
  5. Roll'inSixes

Jackz

people tripp'in! Nice bike!Where's your intro? Watch out for Kev!..............................................................................................EM Are we interested in the bike or the persons? So much pressure! Maybe you guys could find a better way to make...
  6. Roll'inSixes

Mr.Muscles( ChickenHunter Special ) by Huffy!

A little bit of progress,gonna make the stock springer into a girder style springer.
  7. Roll'inSixes

Halloween

Scored the mask at GoodWill for a buck! 1967 Don Post Sudios Inc. then did a little photoShop!
  8. Roll'inSixes

Halloween

9. Roll'inSixes

Lil' Pixie (updated 3-8-08)

They are GGRRREEEEAAATTTT!!!!!
  10. Roll'inSixes

Roll'inSixes blabber!

Well as some believe that PapaSmurf was not actually making Magic?but could have been working on a potion to enlarge his small anatomy when things went horribly wrong and he was changed into the form you know see in these pictures! The cartoon world will never be the same! As the children...
  11. Roll'inSixes

Crankenstein

Well I love spacetravel and fly'ing high, also love Organic FrenchRoast it really fuels the fire! While traveling how will you brew the nessasary fuel to survive such a journey? TimeBandit? Can you break the barrier of time with this sweet Craft? I love this bike!
  12. Roll'inSixes

Budget Bomber *update 11/30* -DONE-

Myself would lean towards lowering the headlight, as that is much easier than raising the bike. Sweet twist on the dropbars, I am thinking about making some butterfly bars for my build.
  13. Roll'inSixes

Well heres a couple of pictures of the bike and some stuff that might be going on the build.
  14. Roll'inSixes

Frank N. Stine - updated pics 7-2-08

I love the bike DOGG, but I got too say we must be longlost REDNECKBROTHERS because my paint shop is also out on my front lawn!
  15. Roll'inSixes

Roll'inSixes blabber!

ACD I live like 50 yards away from Bandit Motorsports, ride my chops and my Silver V-Dub Beetle by there daily! And ej599 you can just send that bike back here to Eugene anytime!
  16. Roll'inSixes

Well the Choppers sign is for a Hair Salon for kool people with attitude! I just thought it was a good place for a picture! I will get some pictures up today of my build, the picture is of the type of bike I am going to use for the build.
  17. Roll'inSixes

Roll'inSixes blabber!

Me and my Daughter on the poker run! something I made to ride while I built my other chopper!
Back