Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. keen

does your work have bikes?

awesome bikes! there are also some torker "Big T" at my work and a few trikes, some wine makers and inventory staff use electras.
  2. keen

where'd you username come from?

its my nickname. all my family and friends call me keen. just a short version of my name, Joaquin. :)
  3. keen

that emory is a sweet ride! i have to stash my bike in different hiding spots around the winery every night to make sure no one steals it and puts their divisions paint color on it. the production workers are notorious for stealing the mechanics bikes and putting their paint on it, or...
  4. keen

do you have a job that lets you have a work bike? at the E&J Gallo winery we have a lot of bikes. mine is a schwinn classic. it has some original paint still, the burgendy, and a little "claiming" paint. i found this one with flat tires warped, rusted rims and a stiff chain. after some...
  5. keen

1st post here, My Wheels.

im on the hunt now that the mrs has a schwinn.
  6. keen

its a sturmey archer, just under the sa it has a 54 on left and a I2 on the right and "three speed" under all that.
  7. keen

oh, i picked up the tiger for 50 bucks! co worker didnt want to work on it.
  8. keen

two years ago i did my first rebuild of a vintage cruiser. its not a schwinn, its a colorado. ive never heard of them, anyone here? it was a rust bucket that sat in my dads backyard for about a decade. all the bearings were toast, as were the tires and rims. here's what it looks like now. i...
  9. keen

hello from california

hi, i just found out about this site recently while browsing serial number dating on my wifes new bike. a little about me.... i live in modesto, ca. im a mechanic at ej gallo winery. i have a wife and two kids. i like good beer, target shooting, cars, bikes and stuff. hello and i look...
Back