Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bigdaddy772

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

My latest build the Land Shark Posted up with the statue of the hometown hero Kelly Slater!!!
  2. Bigdaddy772

New build for my Best friend

Here is a new build for my best friend... Enjoy Here it is with the white base coat... Next Monkey dust silver from Roth Hand striped Tribute to Ed Roth.... Here is the proud owner rollin with everyones favorite Lowlife!!!
  3. Bigdaddy772

Here is my latest build... Hand striped with a tribute to Ed Roth!!
  4. Bigdaddy772

Here is the rebuild of almost evil....
  5. Bigdaddy772

Almost Evil.....No Longer Evil

She got another make over!!
  6. Bigdaddy772

Here is my latest build the Surf Rod.....
  7. Bigdaddy772

Triple tree style forks?

Yes I am making new front ends that will accommodate a 4" wide rim and tire. They are solid billet aluminum triple trees with 1 1/2' fork tubes and 1 1/8 steer tube. And it comes with or without the LowTide logo. Custom logos available also Price is $275 shipped in the US. Lower tree is pushed...
  8. Bigdaddy772

When i built this bike a lot of people said the single rear stays would fail. So I have been pretty rough on it. well a few pub crawls and many many miles of beach cruising it is still solid as a rock, So I decided I wanted to redo the paint on almost evil and stop abusing her every time I...
  9. Bigdaddy772

New Build "Land Shark"

Thanks for the kind words I made it a rider today.....Now to tear it down and clean it up!!
  10. Bigdaddy772

New Build "Land Shark"

I was out in the shop bending up some steel just kinda wasting time and it turned into this....
  11. Bigdaddy772

Suicide Shifter idea for a build

The HBBC is a knock off from the shifty bast*rd go for the original!!!
  12. Bigdaddy772

Chop's House of Speed and Style...New Bars

That looks AWESOME!!! wasn't sure of the color combo at first but it works great together. 8) 8)
  13. Bigdaddy772

Re: Almost Evil Thanks outskirtscustoms, I can tell you I wont try that again....2 weeks was way to short.
  14. Bigdaddy772

Here is the latest thing to come out of my shop....Almost Evil
  15. Bigdaddy772

US...

PeeWee was that on the DFCH cruise? Love the Foo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Bigdaddy772

Re: Almost Evil Thanks Blue...Maybe for the 12th anniversary Ill get to check out those new bars in person...HAHAHA :shock: :shock: Thanks Schwinnray I dig this bike a lot!!!
  17. Bigdaddy772

Beach Cruiser Chopper Trike

I really dig where your going with this!!! BTW what wheels are those?
  18. Bigdaddy772

small tires big rims

I have WTB Graffiti 2.2 with standard size tubes on 80mm rims. I love the way it looks!! 8) 8)
  19. Bigdaddy772

Just Having Some Fun!....New Build

I like the lines you came up with!!! 8) 8)
  20. Bigdaddy772

Re: Almost Evil Thanks Yooth It was brutal with a full time job and a family.......The main competition was a cut up and re welded Firebike.
Back