Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

rusty seat post stuck in frame

Hi there I just got ahold of an old Columbia cruiser and the bike was sitting out in weather for along time. I tried every trick I now and eventually broke the seat in the frame now I'm in a pickle. Thanks so much for all the help looking foward to hearing from you.
  2. B

Hello from va beach va.

Stripped down new metal work and powder coating,took off the 26 inch wheels and added 29er wheels, put a 3 spd internal hub in it also. I just took off springer and put a muscle fork front end. in the middle of adding a front disc brake on it also. almost done will post pics soon let me what all...
  3. B

Hello from va beach va.

i think i did it!!!! this is it when i first started
  4. B

Hello from va beach va.

Ron what's up buddy. How's that laguna treating you the weather has been nice out can't wait to see the addition to the family stop by the shop sometime soon. I'm still tryin to figure out how to post pics just picked up an old Columbia cruiser.
  5. B

Hello from va beach va.

i will try that thank you and i run north end bike shop at the oceanfront in va beach stop by sometime.
  6. B

Hello from va beach va.

Hi there my name is Gary and I've been into bikes for along time now. I run a local bike shop down here in va beach and just love anything that pedals and creative. I have a custom stretch worksman I've had for while now and is my favorite project I've ever own. I wanna post pics put can't...
Back