Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. big kountry

Scooter talk

Those look almost identical to a vespa
  2. big kountry

Scooter talk

I'm with you on that the bike I'm working on is 3 speed 65cc
  3. big kountry

Scooter talk

You guys are spreading the scooter virus my wife wants a moped or scooter now
  4. big kountry

Monark Street Racer ~~ CLUB-29 ~~ IT RIDES 5-22 ~~

This has turned out to be the best looking most stylish bike ever it's amazing how your vision has transformed into that amazing piece of working rolling rideable art hats off to you Skipton hats off
  5. big kountry

Outskirtscustom's 1980 Dodge Van Project: parking solutions DEMOLITION!

I have never understood why or how people can an will tell us what we can or can't do on our property we pay or payed for it burns my britches
  6. big kountry

Scooter talk

I'm into the small cc motorcycles I'm currently working on a m65 Harley Davidson
  7. big kountry

flea market/antique show stop

That's reality tv at work it drives me nuts these people have no idea what is what but they saw it over priced on tv
  8. big kountry

Harley Davidson for under 300

I've started the build on this little jewel it can be seen on do the ton forum under 1970 m65 A.M.F Harley Davidson great group of guys over there very helpful if any of ya'll are into motorcycles it's a good clean forum just like over here
  9. big kountry

Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

To bad I can't enter my build in this year it's going to awesome not even in the anything goes
  10. big kountry

Good to know I'm hoping I can just put a bigger jug an piston like a 90cc jug an piston an building up the tranny a bit or maybe just putting a taller rear gear out back any thoughts on that
  11. big kountry

Monark Street Racer ~~ CLUB-29 ~~ IT RIDES 5-22 ~~

Looks awesome Skip I like the color combo
  12. big kountry

It seems like a simple 2 stroke no powerband so I'm trying to find someone who will hop it up a bit if it is possible to hop up
  13. big kountry

What is the 27 all about
  14. big kountry

I don't think that should put you into the anything goes in my opinion. How is your Punch Bobber comein along????
  15. big kountry

If anyone knows where to get motor parts please let me know it will greatly appreciated thanks
  16. big kountry

incase you ever find a box of these.....

Is that for real or am I seeing things wrong?????????
  17. big kountry

just a quick question anything goes does it have to be a pedal bike I have new bike to build but its got a motor an says Harley Davidson on the engine an tank can this be entered?
  18. big kountry

Thats the plan plan Dr. T Nightrider are you talking about Charleston Custom Cycles thanks Late 4 Diner. I want to do her in metallic green with gold leafing
  19. big kountry

I was cruising craigslist last weekend looking for a small cc motorcycle 250 or something in that size range. Just a putter nothing big an gottee when to my surprise I saw Harley Davidson an a price of 350 me being me I called the number. To my surprise price was accurate guy was real nice I...
Back