Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ezernut9mm

my 60 galaxie.

yes, the hide a hitch. hmm...
  2. ezernut9mm

my 60 galaxie.

3. ezernut9mm

my 60 galaxie.

a trailer would be kinda cool. i just wonder about a hitch. the back drags as it is if yer not careful. lol
  4. ezernut9mm

my 60 galaxie.

thanks guys. this is a fun car to drive and it is quite weird looking. from the front it kinda looks like a lincoln and lots of people think it's a t-bird. lol. it's way too big for that, but people see that big chrome strip going all the way down the side of the car and think that. it does need...
  5. ezernut9mm

Our wedding with a bunch of old cars

i'm a bit late, but congrats and what an awesome wedding!
  6. ezernut9mm

my 60 galaxie.

here's a few pics of my 60 galaxie and my schwinn speedester. i think i need to paint one to match the other, any input? i know what would be easier. lol our pit at greaserama 2013: the speedster:
  7. ezernut9mm

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

man, the bmx style bars really look good on these bikes. love it cory. here's mine as it sits now. just messing with layabout parts.
  8. ezernut9mm

byebye green cuiser

man, i kinda miss my green canti, but those speakers sure do sound good. lol.
  9. ezernut9mm

camel back frames

thanks. been wanting one for a long time.
  10. ezernut9mm

camel back frames

my 63 speedster:
  11. ezernut9mm

LETS SEE THOSE MONARKS!!!

lot's of realy cool bikes in here. wow.
  12. ezernut9mm

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

man, there are some sweet m-effers in this thread.
  13. ezernut9mm

RRB BIKE SHOW & SWAP PICS

look at all those "tuff wheels"! and i haven't seen a quadangle in 30 years. lol. looks like a good time.
  14. ezernut9mm

byebye green cuiser

technics sb-a54. 8 ohm, 260w. they are pretty dusty, any good ideas on how to clean them up? the center of the midrange is poked in, but no rips or tears. they sound pretty good and can take all my old kenwood receiver can give them.
  15. ezernut9mm

byebye green cuiser

just traded off this green schwinn for some early 90's technics tower speakers. omg. i forgot what it was like to hear music the way it was meant to be heard. still, it kinda hurt to see the bike go. he is a friend though, so it's not that bad.
  16. ezernut9mm

a nice pair (schwinns)

thanks man. i have been looking for one for a while. at least for a reasonable price. now i just need some cool pedals and a white chain.
  17. ezernut9mm

a nice pair (schwinns)

yes, no racks, but i am looking for a cup holder. lol
  18. ezernut9mm

a nice pair (schwinns)

the speedster before: after: i think i'll call it "the tuxedo". it seems to fit. i need to get a white chain and pedals for it and it will be ready to cruise.
  19. ezernut9mm

western flyer made mountain bikes?

it looks very "lavender" in that first pic. :P good score.
  20. ezernut9mm

a nice pair (schwinns)

i picked up a couple of middleweights the other day. i guess i'll dump any and all progress pics in here. black 63 speedster: it currently has the original s5's on it and i'm wondering if an s7 will fit one of these "camelback" style frames. red 60? panter II: spent about ten...
Back