Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Misfit43

PAY IT BACK new pics 8/09 ITS DONE

Re: PAY IT BACK tons of new pics 7/22 Hey, haven't been on here in quite a while. I saw the bike in person last night at Midnight Mass and it's one mean mother! I have to say, I have NEVER seen another bike that looks like this one. Awesome job, Adam. 8) - Mike
  2. Misfit43

Stingray Classic at Walmart for $88! Not the new style!

My sister (17) got a walmart stingray as an early x-mas present and was (and is) absolutely thrilled. She got a black one and they got a blue one for my 13 y.old brother. Honestly I don't know what all the negative fuss was about early in this thread??( tornadodave who? ). I have a "real" 2007...
  3. Misfit43

RRBBO2 PRIZES

That's one bad-@ss trophy! :shock: :shock: :shock:
  4. Misfit43

1940? schwinn ratty truck kustom ALL DONE PICS ARE UP!

Bike came out awesome. You know you got my vote! :D
  5. Misfit43

~~~~NEW SITE~~~~

Not so sure about the new site yet either. I fear change. Looks like alot of peoples avatars got slaughtered. I just went back in and re-uploaded mine once I figured out how. :shock:
  6. Misfit43

1940? schwinn ratty truck kustom ALL DONE PICS ARE UP!

Re: 1940? schwinn ratty truck kustom new pics 11/05/07 NEW PICS!! - took these for Karfo today. His 'puter is crappin out. Check out the new tail lamp and grips. This thing just keeps gettin meaner!
  7. Misfit43

>> Elvis << 99% Complete Updt 11/28 Took a chance and it

Looks more "Liberace" than "Elvis" to me though.
  8. Misfit43

What kind of frame is this?

Yup, it's a JC Sniggins. Got one in my basement werkshop right now.
  9. Misfit43

3 Speed Internal Hub Worth?

Fixie? *cough* cough* :roll:
  10. Misfit43

"New" 2 speed Kickback Hubs

MAN!! That is a major let down for me dude. :x :x :x
  11. Misfit43

Typhoon Build Details

I think you did a great job, regardless of whether this was your first time or not. I think you'll find that most members on this forum aren't bike snobs. That's why this forum is the only one I bothered to join. This hobby is supposed to be about having fun, which to me is what bicycles are...
  12. Misfit43

Rat Rod from Germany

Looks like a Micargi frame.
  13. Misfit43

My Everyday Ride

That was the first sticker peeled off of mine!!
  14. Misfit43

another one from sacramento.

Wow. Cool stuff. Somebody had a 3-bar on craiglist - wanted 800 bucks for it!!!
  15. Misfit43

My Everyday Ride

How'd they manage to booger up a new bike that bad already? Some people just don't take good care of stuff I guess. I mean, mine has some normal scratches cuz I ride it everyday, but still. (Not like it's a miss-treated animal or something - but I get the same feeling :( )
  16. Misfit43

My Everyday Ride

Cool! You have one too, huh? What happened to your B&W seat though?
  17. Misfit43

My Everyday Ride

Thanks guys.
  18. Misfit43

Ratrod? I dunno...

Dorkrod? :shock: :lol: :shock: (I think it's funny too)
  19. Misfit43

Ratrod? I dunno...

Dorkrod? :shock: :lol: :shock:
  20. Misfit43

Firewalkers "Pic-A-nick" Cruiser! DONE! but not in

The color on the seat matches the strap around the basket though, right? Looks cool to me. Or, you can always just go with a black strap / seat.
Back