Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. j_miles

Eldorado Rat - AKA Ellie

I'm dig this build, nice work! Love the design of that rear rack! like to get me one. Are u thinking of recovering the seat? in white? looking forward to seeing your other builds
  2. j_miles

First Build: Charity Case

that bike came out looking good! nice work bro! "My father in law stopped by and I couldnt get him off of it!".....lol I think your going to have to build him one! with all this nice weather we are having you'll never get your bike back.
  3. j_miles

Not So Fresh!..?

Yeah Gary - yep those are good! Thanks Cliff - Bit tricky getting the bottle in their, liltte messy but it works!
  4. j_miles

Not So Fresh!..?

what's good everyone? well here's one of my finds. It's not so fresh anymore just because I got it back around January. score it a gsale. I was at first going to pass on it. But after talkin w/ the seller he drop the price so low that I wasn't leaving with out it... so here she is. I think...
  5. j_miles

$30 ?

Bro - saw this at the goodwill for $40 about weekago, had to pass on it. not only where the tires flat! so where my pockets! :( went back after payday it was gone
  6. j_miles

$30 ?

bet that was a fast bike in its day... :D Did you check to see if the shifter was working? looks rusted solid.
  7. j_miles

Get a hat with a chin strap - **UPDATED PICS**

cliff - we miss the boat on that one! I agree... a PDX RRB meet is in order??, would be a cool. maybe set something up on sat. in the afternoon?
  8. j_miles

chrome Mongoose

Nice little set of handle bars
  9. j_miles

Heyslugger -that's funny :lol: like Mike Wolf would say... bet your like a honey badger in a honey hole!..lol on first time in.
  10. j_miles

:shock: Wow! that was a huge collection! boy did I miss that one!! :cry: now that is spring time has anyone been back? or is it all gone? thanks for sharing your finds, awesome pictures very kewl
  11. j_miles

Paint brushed Worksman

I agree...looks like a worksman, I just pick one up last weekend. cool bike looks in good shape, looking forward to see what you do with it.
  12. j_miles

New in portland

welcome!.... u from Portland Oregon?
  13. j_miles

New guy here from Vancouver, WA

Welcome! just south of you
  14. j_miles

Hello from Oregon

wass up! big bro! good to see you on here. I remember your lowrider bike, man that was sum time ago! you wouldn't happen to have a picture of it? absolutely was some great treasures at Portland Auto swap meet.
  15. j_miles

check in' From the NW...Portland OR

thanks!...we do love it up here, feel very bless!
  16. j_miles

Electra Bicycle Pics

d/str 865 is a smooth bike too ride... my wife's Rosie in the back -minus the front fender (took it off temp.)
  17. j_miles

check in' From the NW...Portland OR

check in' From the NW...Portland OR whats up ratrodders! I have been on this site for a while now, Thought I should introduce myself my name is Jonny I live out in Hillsboro Or. work in Portland by trade I'm a draftsman. Grew up on the west coast lived in Cali, WA, and Az. Have many hobbies...
Back