Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. goCRUISERgo

Random Rodz

2. goCRUISERgo

Random Rodz

3. goCRUISERgo

Random Rodz

4. goCRUISERgo

Random Rodz

5. goCRUISERgo

Random Rodz

6. goCRUISERgo

Random Rodz

7. goCRUISERgo

Random Rodz

Heres the link to my tumblr page.......over 900 photos of traditional hot rods. fouledplugs.tumblr.com
  8. goCRUISERgo

Detroit area club

Slow Roll was a great ride.... Heres my wife and I talking bikes in front of Commerica Park on a little stop. I think the group rode 11 miles last night......its a great way to see Detroit. I'd love to see some of you out there.
  9. goCRUISERgo

Hard at work

Kinda funny.....you run overhead bridge cranes and I build them.
  10. goCRUISERgo

Detroit area club

A Detroit Facebook group page would be great. Someone that is Facebook savvy please start one! It would be cool to keep everyone updated on bicycle events in the Detroit area. Like an example....... We're headed downtown tonight to ride in the Slow Roll, it'd be cool to see some of you guys...
  11. goCRUISERgo

Show us them cars!

13 Mile and Woodward in Royal Oak......I live less than a mile north of there. I dig your truck by the way.
  12. goCRUISERgo

website/shops?

http://www.chubbyscruisers.com/ We've used Chubbys Cruisers a lot......always fast on their shipping and decent prices.
  13. goCRUISERgo

Welding

You're going to love TIG welding. The more TIG welding I do, the more and more I enjoy it. MIG welding is like drawing with a crayon. :)
  14. goCRUISERgo

~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

^^^^Super cool office!^^^^ I dig it.
  15. goCRUISERgo

You don't know it from Shinola!

There is another new bicycle company starting up in Detroit making commuter bikes. They have a launch party on August 16th. http://detroitbikes.com Some cool things happening in the Detroit area.
  16. goCRUISERgo

Stretch frames

Theres quite a few of our frames out in San Diego.....seems like 80% of the stuff we ship ends up in California. Thanks for the kind words. We used to take a $100 deposit on frames but people would just vanish leaving us holding the money. I mean, gone....couldn't get a hold of them. (This...
  17. goCRUISERgo

Stretch frames

Well....for $300, you're buying an American made frame, made one at a time by hand with love and passion. You'll have something not everyone has and is a little bit special. Plus, you can be supporting the Michigan economy. It's just not some China man's job to knock out 100 frames a day...
  18. goCRUISERgo

Girders by O'Malleys Speed n Kustom

Yeah, I just heard that about an hour after I commented in this. Funny
  19. goCRUISERgo

Girders by O'Malleys Speed n Kustom

Looks cool!
  20. goCRUISERgo

Anyone know the headset size on a Dyno Moto-Glide....

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I appreciate it.
Back