Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

$10,000 unicycle...!?!

it is stuffed with coke.
  2. S

Possible 30's schwinn, need help with I.D.

Thank you both here and Cabe, you have come through with helping me identify this bike.
  3. S

Possible 30's schwinn, need help with I.D.

cross posted on thecabe i have a acquired an old schwinn. Sticker on the handle bars states 1930's Arnold Schwinn. I have no history on this bike, it hung in a friends shop for years. The pics; Let me know if you need any specific pics of parts that might help.
  4. S

Need Some Sandblasting Advice...Help

i am going to try this setup, it is cheap and easy to setup. http://www.aircooledtech.com/tools-on-the-cheap/soda_blaster/ setup in action http://www.garagenight.tv/diy-soda-blasting-build-your-own-rig-cheap/
  5. S

Time for a change

I rocked a stretch for years, i loved it! it got stolen, i still miss riding it. i would love to build one up with fat rims and tires.
  6. S

Opening my own shop

web presence! at least; website/facebook/google+ A decent website can make difference, put some time into it or have someone help you. There are plenty of sites that I click past due to bad designs(usually poorly formatted,"frontpage templates") There are plenty of resources online, tools...
  7. S

THE NAME OF THIS PLACE

The name works, I would definitely keep it. To me the term "rat rod" has more of a meaning of creating something personal with what you have or can acquire. It seems to be a category that is not defined by the time/money/parts/brands, but personal uniqueness of the build, sense of accomplishment.
  8. S

sup

found this forum a while ago looking for custom anything for bikes. been lurking ever since. i had a micargi mustang for a few years and loved it, rode the heck out of it. It got stolen, so i have been looking for a replacement. In my search i came across a pic of the ambulance bike from pg...
Back