Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

Tranny '80 Sears Free Spirit Build-squeezed and stretched boardtrack inspired leaf springer

haven't been on here in a while. last addition finished couple of days ago. fishnets :) and some red highlights.
  2. G

Tranny '80 Sears Free Spirit Build-squeezed and stretched boardtrack inspired leaf springer

Thanks for the comments. Yeah almost thought about selling her but there's too much emotional attachment. She's got 288k on the body. New head/tail light + dynamo. Poser effects via phone app.
  3. G

Thanks. Leafs, wishbone and links don't make a sound. Dang hubs and pedals (no grease) make me sound like Deebo from Friday biking down the road though! Tab on the TT is for a feaux tank, got one made out of 0.120 aluminum sheet but I haven't decided if I want it on there. Not sure what...
  4. G

My street bike broke a freewheel so I decided to paint the frame on this one. This is my new daily walk the dogs around the neighborhood bike.
  5. G

boardtrack racer datona style"ROOTBEER FLOAT"

Nothing wrong with a little steel on steel grind ;-) viewtopic.php?f=21&t=53394 Nice job so far
  6. G

thanks. i really need to finish her up and atleast throw some grease or clear coat on her before I get caught out in the rain. road to the corner store to get some smokes and besides having to make the cranks parallel to the ground while turning (scrapes) it rides pretty dang smooth. been...
  7. G

No new progress besides re-wrapped seat. You can see my lady leg/heel fork ;-). Thank you mig welder and getting to over zealous on welding the forks.
  8. G

thanks! forgot to take pics again so here she is. 8" stretch, ~3" drop. i rushed burning the spring mount up front and warped the fork a little bit. :-X. luckily they did evenly and now they look like lady legs wearing heels. haha. i'm recovering the seat in some feaux-leather i found...
  9. G

and then i forgot to take pictures... here is the finished frame (unfinished tank), and skinny tires big tires? re-do top bar with big & littles? also working on the stretch/lower stance here
  10. G

flipped the bars to just try and visualize the build taking it apart took it apart and bent/mocked what I think is the bar that starts giving it it's shape/attitude
  11. G

edit, most recent pics on page 2 teaser below Hey everyone, First major bike build. Background: Was picking up a table saw and the guy had to get extra blades from his moms house and I saw an old bike that might be okay for my girlfriend. Asked him if it was for sale and a call later I...
Back