Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

Head tube for 1 1/8 Fork stem?

Thanks I'll give it a run through.
  2. H

Head tube for 1 1/8 Fork stem?

Im Stretching and making mods on a Huffy Cranbroock. I have a set of front MTB suspension forks that I would like to use on the bike. The Fork stem has a 1 1/8" stem and the Cranbroock is 1". I need to find a Head tube to fit the 1 1/8 Stem or to buy Material and bearing cups to match. What...
  3. H

Looking for links for Springer steel plate patterns?

Does anyone know of any links to find Patterns or Files to build a Springer front end? I'd like to build a new front end on a beach cruiser that has bent bars. Thanks
  4. H

Simple Build

Looking good. What did you use for the Gas cap. Did you pull it off another tank?
  5. H

Custom Frame For BoardTrack Thumper

Great Build. I took some pics of your bike last month at the Long beach Bike Swap Meet. Love the detail.
  6. H

My 63 Schwinn 97cc motorized bicycle build

Great Build Dowie! I love the inginuity of not using alot of High bling $ parts. Curious how you mounted the rear Sproket or is that an aftermarket wheel? It looks like its mounted to a free wheel Sprocket but on the opposite side. Im doing a similar setup with a custom frame and im gonna go...
  7. H

Coca~Cola fat tire build "the carbonated cruiser"

Awesome theme build. Looks great! Im starting my motored bike build and have been thinking of using some fat tires but the wide rims are pretty pricey! What tire brand and rim size are you using. The rim size looks fairly thin, but it could be my small phone screen. Thanks
Back