Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

Fat Fix (COLOR CHANGE)

Ok. As always. A fine job, :mrgreen: but. I can't believe u did not make ur own bars for this bike :shock: ha ha. There might be a challenge in that someplace. Nice work as always. I have manage to mess up one hand and a shoulder so I am not building anything
  2. H

This picture is worth a thousand...

Pretty sure they double ur membership dues when u hit 1K
  3. H

Hello from Indiana

Welcome, so can we get discount rubaru parts from ya :lol:
  4. H

HOT ROD Power Tour

going to throw a receiver mount bike rack on the wagon and take coulpe of bikes with me anyone have any creative bike hauler ideas
  5. H

long island newjack

welcome to the board. post pics.. and you will find it family friendly here ..
  6. H

Phoenix, AZ bike motorizer

lots of us have done it. trick is do it more better than anyone else has... everyone is welcome here not a bad bunch of peeps here.. post pics... build a motorized rat...
  7. H

'81 Chevy Project Goes Away

Re: New Project Truck- Mono-chrome! she is looking good.. I get my gas tank back in my heap .. I will run it up and have a look ...
  8. H

HOT ROD Power Tour

yep have done the screw trick before.. we also used sheet metal roof screws :roll: problem here is 67 station wagon tank is side mount not under the car. the hole is on the bottom seam, I have taken it to a radiator guy I know he does good work. Just hope he takes the gas out of it before he...
  9. H

Seen vs. Saw, which do you say?

It depends. On if. I am talking to a cop. Or. If a streaker just went bye. By. Buy
  10. H

'81 Chevy Project Goes Away

Re: New Project Truck- Mono-chrome! Is that the same heep what was sitting in the drive last I was up there.... Looking good :mrgreen:
  11. H

HOT ROD Power Tour

I heard it works on bald spots. I. Will check the local as seen on tv section of he old walmart
  12. H

HOT ROD Power Tour

Well. If ya don't want to sell it to me. Or trade me for all my bikes. U should bring it to Arlingtin jun 1st to the powertour
  13. H

alexg's bike gallery

Is it just me or is this an upside down bike show :x
  14. H

show me your man caves!

I don't know u well enough to just show u my cave Could we have dinner 1st. Ya know I was just raised better :wink:
  15. H

New Welder

by the way if you run out of projects, I have an idea for a bike with a sidecar :idea: but the sidecar would be a hammock. just have to find some cheap labor to pedal me about
  16. H

Building a SoCal beach cruiser with amps

I would have called it vphat, welcome, be sure to post some pics in build section.
  17. H

New Welder

I see your just a showing off again :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I see someone has been talking about you and posting pics of your ford in that hot rod power tour thread
  18. H

HOT ROD Power Tour

well its looking bad for my power tour car. gas tank has a hole. I might have to ask uncle stretch to sell me that ford after all. ha ha.. unless someone has a spare tank for a 67 fairlane station wagon. :lol:
  19. H

HOT ROD Power Tour

I seem to remember a post where he said he did not like fords... I have three bike I would like to put in the back .. and take them on the tour... promote the rat rod website. BUT I do love how I can say something about "uncle" and people post pics.. ha.ha... I am very sure he said something...
  20. H

I bet you can't ride my bike!

Oh but I can ride it. Ha ha. Nice bike.
Back