Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. dodododa

Tiki Time Bomb post war huffy

Selling my post-war huffy springer. Customs tank and head light. Great rider! Located in Chesapeake VA. Not really wanting to ship. $250! Come and get it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. dodododa

POST- war Huffy (Return of Tiki Time Bomb)

Got the tank mounted. Needs some odds and ends but she rides smooth as butter. Here is a picture of the original Tiki Time Bomb for reference. It was originally built from a Huffy Panama Jack.
  3. dodododa

Finished the tank!
  4. dodododa

That’s what I was thinking as well. I think it has been repainted so I can’t see any serial numbers. I was going to post in the ID section as well but you saved me some time! Thanks! Either way I’m pretty happy with the find!
  5. dodododa

So I picked up this one from a buddy that has told me that it’s a pre-war bike. It’s badged at a huffy with a New Departure rear coaster. I’ve been waiting to build a bike again since Tiki Time Bomb was stolen out of my garage nearly 5 years ago. Tiki Time Bomb is going to be reborn! Also making...
  6. dodododa

Haulers, what do you haul your bike in?

I could have sworn I saw these bikes riding in Hilton head sc today... April 13...
  7. dodododa

Early 1960's Western Flyer Cosmic Flyer

That is a beautiful ride you have there. I'm green with envy for this one. Welcome aboard. :mrgreen:
  8. dodododa

Not new. Just back from being incognito.

Just got back home from doing "navy" stuff. glad to be back. Ive missed a bunch of stuff but thats what I get lol. I have to order me one of those new awesome shirts now! :mrgreen:
  9. dodododa

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

Ive been off doing "navy" stuff for the past some odd months. Ive missed alot it seems. BUT heres the most recent photo update.
  10. dodododa

Brand new Higgins color flow

Absolutely stunning
  11. dodododa

Cork valve stem caps

We left them a natural cork. His bike is navy blue and cream so the matched perfect. He was stoked so I'm happy with it.
  12. dodododa

Cork valve stem caps

So I got bored sitting around the house and decided to so something creative. A buddy and myself are currently redoing his bike and what not but he has boring plastic caps.... And thus a cork valve cap was put into play. Cheap,Easy, and different. So start out with 2 smaller corks. they run...
  13. dodododa

hello from Afghanistan.

Welcome from Beaufort SC. Currently stationed here at the naval hospital. As far as a springer fork you have to measure the head tube.. I'm almost positive that the huffy is a 1 inch tube. You may have to trim the for down if its too long. Best of luck and stay safe over there.
  14. dodododa

Huffy Big Daddy New pics!!!

Re: Huffy Big Daddy NEW pics I added BIG APES!! My wife just picked me up that magazine randomly and I knew that bike looked like I had seen it before. Very cool!
  15. dodododa

TiKi Time Bomb

Thanks man. I'm really hoping I can make it out. Waiting to see if my leave it approved.
  16. dodododa

70's Huffy into 30's Streamliner - Tentative name 'Aerith'

this build is too dang cool. looks great!
  17. dodododa

TiKi Time Bomb

Added some neon and got the delta light working love it, hate it, give me some input!
  18. dodododa

TiKi Time Bomb

Well I'd like to say im finally done with this one. The Nexus 3 speed was the last thing on my list and it was all put together today. I'm thinking I might take it to Ham Jam on the 28th just for fun. Time to find another project. Enjoy!
  19. dodododa

Kingfish254's Finds - Over Ten Years of Kingfish Scores!!

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 3/26 Big Ape Hanger Tandem 3 Speed I saw that stingray too in Hardeeville. I thgought about it for $100. Cant believe he went up another $150. Not to mention he was claiming it to be a "Grey Ghost". Bummer.
  20. dodododa

1950's Murrays Girls bike.

My dad found this laying on the side of my grandfathers house. He said its mine if I want it. Only one problem... To get it from California to where I am stationed in Beaufort SC. Cant beat free though. Although I was informed that my dads 1960's Stingray went to the scrapper. I was really...
Back