Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Monark rocket build finished.

That bike is a beut!! I love the painted chainwheel. That thing is straight bar class all the way. Nice!
  2. R

SO SICK...

HAAA!! Love that stiff "Columbia technician." Cool reply, with those twisted rambars...This thread could hit great heights.
  3. R

huffy thunder road #58 with cool forks

O M G!! My first bike was the huffy 54 thunder series in"79 sans the front suspension and More of a blocky shaped seat then you have. That's too cool !
  4. R

1964 Schwinn Fleet

Very Nice! The fleet is my favorite schwinn in black. Plus you have the rack, light and original rims... I love that slim,white tank....enjoy. :wink:
  5. R

1941 Firestone Cruiser

Absoluteley Fantastic!! Great colors and thought for detail. You even painted the led headlight 2tone!! Tell me...What size tires and who sells them? What clearcoat did you use? Awesome job!!
  6. R

The Cardinal

I keep seein these Hercules crop up here in Tucson/Phoenix area. I like your top curved bar over the higher frame straight bar. Nice work . The new decal on the chainguard and sweet red paint sold me...
  7. R

PurpleRacer

I am Nutz about those frames! Absolutely gorgeous work man... I love how the front tubes curve to follow the tire in a perfect parrallel hug in rounded shape! Very inspiring. I would buy that for a dollar.
  8. R

Chinese leftovers

Nice mishmash o' parts. I dig the old skinny forks too. with a nice paintjob and a new saddle..Go GEYES! you will be wowin' the pit crew!
  9. R

GYES Bicycle seat GS-13-1

Ha. I have this same saddle on an early western flyer I did. I somehow found greys online and Can tell you this is a Great quality seat for a fair price, and my cheeks are never in pain!!
  10. R

1940 ladies Hawthorne (CWC)- worth buying/saving?

GO GIT IT! That would make me a nice parts bike. Handgrips, Springer, truss rods and Shirt guard, fatty fenders, and recoverable seat!!!
  11. R

ELECTRA SPARKER SPL (new photos)

Nice to see an Electra turned into some classy rat goodness!
  12. R

My First three builds

GREAT creativity! I'm not much for stingrays.. but now ya got me THINKIN'!
  13. R

Bicycle Wreck

Just pieced together a 40 year old chain after shortening it. I'm not sold on how "permanent" my new link fastener looks with this chain, and hope i don't end up with a spoke in my neck..LOL.
  14. R

Huffys in the desert

Hey "FAT GUY", That pic says it all! I love what you did to that cruiser...Enjoy , man.
  15. R

FINISHED MY MONGOOSE BEAST TODAY - NEW DECALS

Re: FINISHED MY MONGOOSE BEAST TODAY Supa SWEET. bet those tires , pedals , and seat are a 100% upgrade in the comfort department. Must roll with a bit less resistance. So just what is that fresh sprayed color on that Beast?
  16. R

Slimline Tanks

YEA. schwinn chrome and white slimline tanks are found on the "fleet" model. Made in the early sixties. Nowhere bombastic in appearance as a hornet, but just simple and classy enough to make a statement.
  17. R

Fiberglass Tank Questions

HMMM.Try making a "shell" that will stick to that nice cheap insulation you want to use. I would spray 3 coats of appliance epoxy (greatest stuff Eva) onto it, sand it down lightly, And maybe then your New "barrier" will hold fiberglass. Any leftover pieces To experiment with??
  18. R

50's huffy elderado antique bicycle

That's a nice one and worth the dough. I'd do a nice rattle can deal w/ clearcoat and prime/paint those fenders if they are too rusted out. Luvs the dual upper bars over the tank. seat looks clean. Potential for sure!
  19. R

Butler/Rapp's swap meet find

That middleweight/baloon clearance can sure be touchy... My 63 murray comet mid weight is rockin' some white 2.25s and no matter what i do the rub can be heard on the chrome fenders, if ever so slightly. Sometimes though..Looks are everything!
  20. R

Cool Fender Light Thingy!

Fender light thingy for cheapy = TWO THUMBS UP!! Now i want one....
Back