Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Mr. Kool

Early Kufftom.... BO fail!!!! with pics.

Thank you for your comments guys!!! Makes me happy in these hard times. Thanks again. :thumbsup:
  2. Mr. Kool

Worked as much as possible on it but now on holidays so no time before next month... Another build off fail !!!!!!:( It will sure be finished later.... Here is all the progress done these past days. Mock up of the front. very happy with the look but tire rubbing everywhere...had to make room...
  3. Mr. Kool

I'm back!!!! Stronger than ever!!!!!! Just for my own pleasure after bad news of the month, here is my art piece from the nose art exhibition. Now for the bike.... Not happy with my first polishing I have ordered some more Professional stuff...and it works a lot better!!!!! Rims, hubs and...
  4. Mr. Kool

Not a lot. Had to prepare a piece for an art exhibition about nose art. Waiting for polishing stuff to finish rims. Front fender is now straight. And yesterday I just got fired for economical reasons after 12 years... So... Really hope to finish it...
  5. Mr. Kool

How much paint for a frame/fork?

If you are not a beginner you can paint two bikes with a pint. Well at least being a professional I can. Maybe you'll need more of clear.
  6. Mr. Kool

EvansColson Special Commander (Got Evans?)

Love the wheelset !!!
  7. Mr. Kool

GENEVA

Love the stance of this bike!!!
  8. Mr. Kool

Junk Crafted HIGGINS - After competition minor modifications

Love your inspiration, historically interesting.
  9. Mr. Kool

Sometimes I hate myself so much!!!! I have an idea deep in my mind and want to stick with it but...means I'm going backward rather than making progress. Rims were nice but not enough for me so...machined sides has to go... ...as well as the industrial polishing which isn't good enough...
  10. Mr. Kool

Felt Bicycle Pics

Thank you. Didn't noticed it was radial. Can't wait thread about it.
  11. Mr. Kool

They are 56 mm.
  12. Mr. Kool

Thank you Bikedude. Small progress: Rack and fork are taking a bath New rims and tires are here!!! Hope this combo will fit Under my monarch fenders... Rims are already polished but sides are machined for brakes. Want them completely polished so started sanding....lots of hours left...my...
  13. Mr. Kool

Would like a paint scheme like original ones but want a mean looking bike think I will stay all black for the moment. At the moment looking for spoke lenght to order right ones. First time I build a wheel from zero. Rims and tires are ordered, tonight frame is naked Need some help on...
  14. Mr. Kool

Felt Bicycle Pics

Love it!!!!!! Is there a build thread about it? Would like to know more about your lacing pattern. Thank you.
  15. Mr. Kool

Not a bike...but have to show this off!

Love it!!! Would be interesting to find who it belongs to. You maybe own a piece of history...or not. :D
  16. Mr. Kool

How fat can I go...

...under Monark deep fenders? Would like to know if 26"x 56mm or 64mm wheels will go under with 2.35 tires. Thank you for your help.
  17. Mr. Kool

Love fat blackwalls too...not easy to find ones with a vintage style pattern.
  18. Mr. Kool

Yesterday night I played with wheels...I love big wheels. and tires...and I love whitewalls... also want a lower stem but maybe not this one... Waiting for these parts... ...to start buiding it. For now I'm hunting for wheels. As a lover of early kustoms, here is my inspiration...
  19. Mr. Kool

Sure it is. It's like I'm 10 and it's christmas!!!! Can't stop looking at it!!! Now I have to start...
  20. Mr. Kool

What's your motivation?

Winning and becoming famous!!!! :rockout::grin:
Back