Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. skuuter

My New Bike...

Almost finished with My New Bike...took a 17 mile, and a 10 mile ride testing it...:cool2:...
  2. skuuter

New Walmart Fat Tire Bike coming in a couple weeks

Got my Mongoose Dolomite yesterday...assembled it, rode it, back on repair stand for fine tuning, rode it to work today using a combo route of asphalt, dirt (mud), grass, and gravel. I added a Brooks B-17 Saddle, Lizard Skin Clamp-on Grips, Monster Sealed Bearing Pedals, Alloy Quick Release Seat...
  3. skuuter

"FAT BIKES CATCHING ON"

"FAT" is addictive...especially at Walmart/Mongoose Prices.....:dance2:
  4. skuuter

dolomite

How the "World" is, including "Wally World"....still a Great Bike at a "reasonable" price......:113:
  5. skuuter

Most of the reviews I've read on Fat Tire Bikes in the $500 to $600 range still has "most" Owners upgrading seats, brakes, pedals, derailleurs, etc., so why not start out with less money in the main Bike leaving even more extra $$$ to be spent on maybe even better upgrades....?????...the...
  6. skuuter

Dolomite vs Super 32

NICE Bikes...nothing really wrong with "Walmart Bikes".....I still own a couple of TREKS, and owned a Bicycle Shop for years so I've owned from Murrays to Yetis over the years....Cheaper Bikes have a Real Fun Factor to Them....!!!!!...:thumbsup:
  7. skuuter

My Beast sold in less than one day

Yep, the geometry is more aggressive/Mountain Bike Specs.......:thumbsup:
  8. skuuter

I just ordered one of these this morning....:thumbsup:
  9. skuuter

Walmart 32" review

Glad Genesis dropped the Top Tube on this one.....at 5'7" with a 31" inseam, my Onex 29 was right at "dangerous" during stops. I've since sold it to a 6'2" owner. The tiny little import brake hubs used by most Department Store Bike Companies, are waaaay too small for 26" wheels...add the extra...
  10. skuuter

♠ RRB WELCOMES 3G BIKES!!!! ♠

SUPER, SUPER CLEAN-n-NICE....Details, Details, Details on every corner....Very Impressive.....!!!!!
  11. skuuter

DK Xenia 26" "Old Skooled"...

Still going STRONG after a Lota' Road Time..... This Bike really gets a Lota' Compliments...building a "Full Bore Over 51 Cruiser Class BMX Race Bike" out of another one of these Bikes......coming soon..... :mrgreen:
  12. skuuter

Check Out the DK 26" BMX Cruiser I Just Ordered From,...

Yep, 25.4 on the Seatpost. Yep again, on the Euro size/type 3pc Bottom Bracket. I answered Your PM and will get You the Other dimentions off of mine. You're really gonna' like this Bike.....!!!
  13. skuuter

THANKS....!!!....Yeah, this Bike is Really Light, Comfy, Quick Turning, and Sprints up Hills...does a Great Job... :)
  14. skuuter

Well, finally got done with my DK Xenia 26" and been ridin' it a few weeks...Chromoly Frame, Forks, Cranks...Alloy Hubs, Rims, Chainwheel, Handlebars, Seatpost, Seatpost Clamp...Whitewall Tires...Dice Valve Caps...Brooks B-19 Saddle..."Primer Brown" Molded/Chromoly Spindled Pedals...1 1/8"...
  15. skuuter

"Bare Bones" LaJolla...

I have an Genesis Onex 29er, and a DK Xenia also....both are Great Bikes, and yep, both have 1-1/8th Threadless Stems...!!!
  16. skuuter

The Way They Should Have Made the La Jolla,...

I sold my other LaJolla, but have acquired another from a Yard Sale over the weekend...I've contemplated "bare-framing" it...but may go the "Flat Black" Route....we'll see....Great lookin' Bike You have there....!!!
  17. skuuter

"Bare Bones" LaJolla...

I've sold the LaJolla.....I tend to do this sometimes in the Quest for the "Perfect Bicycle"..... :mrgreen: ...After gettin' the Genesis Onex 29er, I preferred it..."BUT"...it is now my "Parts Chaser" at the Junk Yard. I scored a "Brand-New-Still-In-The Crate" DK Xenia 26" Chrome Moly BMX Bike...
  18. skuuter

Rusty Hornet No More!

I really, really like this Bike.....Great Job...!!!
  19. skuuter

AMF Makeover

NICE...!!!...I used to have a Neighbor that bought one of These for His Son.....!!!
  20. skuuter

DK Xenia

I have a Brand new one of These on the way to me right now. Bought by a Friend's Dad...He took it outa' the Box, Looked at it, at 6'4" was too Big for it. He never assembled it, and just put it back in the Box. I bought it...at 5'7", I'm "Just Right"..... :mrgreen:
Back