Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

New 3G Newport Deluxe, need ideas

i would get rid of that 4 inch stem and put something much shorter on it. The copper colored pedals would be cool and make up some copper fork braces out of some tubing.
  2. R

Is this happening to anyone else?

It happened to me. I use firefox, and There is a culprit virus out there called text enhance. It took around 3 months for me to get rid of it off my computer, and it is very frustrating. I used to have a link in my favs as to how to eliminate it, but i seem to have deleted it. I would google...
  3. R

hello there from british columbia

Thanks ty, Your gonna love the new look
  4. R

What model electra is this?

thanks for the help
  5. R

What model electra is this?

This is an early steel frame electra, but I am unsure of its name. It is the same frame as the early Ghostrider/ratfink/ jeremy, but it is the gals version. Any help here would be appreciated. http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/b ... 23348.html
  6. R

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

I guess my firebike belongs here. I dont want it to feel left out Uploaded with ImageShack.us By raybiess at 2012-05-04
  7. R

My new find

So last sunday I scooped this up. A sweet Disco Beaver Firebike. It is going to be a fun summer. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us I am planning to put my nexus 3 on it just for more fun
  8. R

What would you pay?

Its not made of gold. hahahahaha
  9. R

What would you pay?

It is in vancouver bc.
  10. R

What would you pay?

There is a guy on CL looking to sell a vintage schwinn, no year, for $300. do you think its worth it? By raybiess at 2012-02-24 By raybiess at 2012-02-24 It almost looks as old as dirt............................hahahaha
  11. R

So i guess My new bike belongs here

I picked up this Haro railer xs on tuesday Super comfortable to ride, I am going to install a nuvinci 360n on it as soon as it arrives. so enjoy eventually it is going to be ratted out, but for now it will have to do.
  12. R

hello there from british columbia

well i am new to the ratrod scene but not new to biking. having gotten a couple of mountain bikes, 2005 norco shore, 2009 norco kokanee which i tried to use, but due to a serious injury a few years ago, have never really enjoyed riding it. I used to have a sweet 1971 harley chopper that got...
Back