Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DaBigKahuna

The Rail 7

Tanks Dr. ;)
  2. DaBigKahuna

The Rail 7

Where'd you get the fork from? I looked through the thread and if it's there, I missed it.
  3. DaBigKahuna

CLASSIC/CUSTOM CRUISER SHOW! MURPHYS CA

I'm up in Murphys right now. Saw the flyer in a restaurant in town. My wife has family in Murphys so if I can combine something I'd like to do with a family visit, it's a win-win. Don't have much I can bring just an old semi-ratted Corvette and a BMX style build on a Chinese Schwinn style...
  4. DaBigKahuna

NOS Bike license plates Baseball Teams

Sweet! I'd love to build an Angels bike around that plate.
  5. DaBigKahuna

Back in the Game.

I picked this crank & chainwheel up at the Long Beach Cycle Swap last weekend for $20.
  6. DaBigKahuna

Back in the Game.

Here's the wheels I'm using on it. 3-Speed Nexus hub.
  7. DaBigKahuna

Hello STR8 from the Sgv SoCaL

Sweet rides!
  8. DaBigKahuna

Larger Banana Seat for 26" bike

Thanks Schwinless that's what I was looking for... the first guy even has a seat post for my frame,
  9. DaBigKahuna

I don't even wanna get started on upholstery! :mrgreen: Maybe I'll start with a 20" and see what it looks like.
  10. DaBigKahuna

Hmm... all I see is 20" banana seats there
  11. DaBigKahuna

Hello STR8 from the Sgv SoCaL

Welcome! We do a ride in Huntington Beach on the 2nd Saturday of the month. We meet at Atlanta and Brookhurst. I hope you can make it. Rick
  12. DaBigKahuna

Back in the Game.

Dang... You're good! I looked and couldn't find it. Mods... can we combine the threads??
  13. DaBigKahuna

Where can I get one? I tried searching the forums but there's way too many threads to find what I'm looking for.
  14. DaBigKahuna

Back in the Game.

Here's some pics of the frame I'm starting with.
  15. DaBigKahuna

Back in the Game.

I cant find my original build thread... but it doesn't matter. After consulting my wallet, my better half and also getting a inspiration, my build is going a completely different way. I'm going to build it on much more of a budget with more parts that I already have on hand. The Urban Klunker...
  16. DaBigKahuna

~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

That collection can get very expensive very fast :D
  17. DaBigKahuna

☆★☆BIG JIM☆★☆ BUILD THREAD RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE)

Re: ☆☆Ꭼsє LᎾ₡Ꮎ JᎾKᎬЯ!☆☆(THAT CRAZY JOKER!) RRB#08 That's just sick!!! :D
  18. DaBigKahuna

Long Time Coming

Here's the seat I think I want for it http://www.crowcycleco.com/featured-pro ... 0-008.html
  19. DaBigKahuna

Long Time Coming

LOL... That's ok! You'll have the chance to win something... me not so much! I don't even know if I'll have it done by the end.
Back