Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. dragnusa

BO15 Scentastic

Agreed. My mom knows I'm a sucker for tank bikes and skiptooth bikes, so she showed me a FB ad that had the blue bike and a metal milk jug for $15 a couple towns over from us. It was a no brainer, I figured the tank and rack was worth way more than that. My wife and mom went and got it while I...
  2. dragnusa

BO15 Scentastic

If it wasn't for all the trinkets on this it would still be just sitting around, I got into wood turning earlier this year so I'm thinking about trying to turn new pedal blocks for it.
  3. dragnusa

BO15 Scentastic

My wife has a direct sales business and I have always wanted to build her a bike themed around her business. Her team name is Team Scentastic. So thats what I'm calling it. Plans are to paint it purple and green, since most of the chrome is shot I will probably go with a brushed look there. And...
  4. dragnusa

Deere John

Thanks, I felt like the simpler the better with this one.
  5. dragnusa

Summer Build Off?

Finally got my muscle bike build off bike built, Got 2 bikes and a trike I want to build so might join in on the build off. It just screams save me. or a complete buzz bike or may do this one for my wife as a themed bike for her direct sales business
  6. dragnusa

Deere John

Built it around the John Deere seat and an old frame I got years ago from a friends farm. All the parts are from my parts stash.
  7. dragnusa

Deere John

DEERE JOHN is FINISHED. A finished thread has been started.
  8. dragnusa

Deere John

Did't think I was going to be able to finish but God gave me a beautiful day today to get it finished. Have a couple inches of snow and slush so only got to take it for a short ride but rode about as good as any in the slush. I present to you " DEERE JOHN"
  9. dragnusa

'65 Stingray Nominal Basic

Your killing it, I hate working on schwinns.
  10. dragnusa

Deere John

Thanks, I have ran across more Stingray parts building this bike than I knew I had, may just steal a crank off another bike for right now
  11. dragnusa

Deere John

A few minor set backs but she is coming together. Hate using Schwinn parts, not even sure where the Schwinn sprocket came from but the nut I thought went to it won't go on. Dang schwinn parts The chrome under the paint on the sissy bar is shot, so I will be stripping it to bare metal and...
  12. dragnusa

Kent tandem

Only came close to one bridge marker sign that was leaning out close to the road
  13. dragnusa

Kent tandem

Normally don't go out of my way to get a kent, but been wanting a tandem for a while and this came up for sale 35 miles away. So me and my youngest made a little road trip to pick it up. Wouldn't have loaded it up like this normally but was traveling some narrow 2 lane roads and didn't want it...
  14. dragnusa

Deere John

Planned on getting it back together the day after Christmas but got hit with the crud and now I'm feeling better it's cold and wet out.
  15. dragnusa

Deere John

Merry Christmas to you
  16. dragnusa

Deere John

Stripped and repainted the fork yesterday and got to the boring stuff today, cleaning and polishing chrome Check out the height difference.
  17. dragnusa

Deere John

Went over it with the Krylon and it covered all the edges with no problem
  18. dragnusa

Deere John

Been teetering on to cold to paint here too. Was out of town shopping with the family today and picked up a can of Krylon JD yellow, So I'm going to sand and repaint the yellow parts
  19. dragnusa

Deere John

Picked some paint today Not really happy how the yellow is covering the primer Love the green, everything from the color to how it went on
Back