Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sorcerer

OLD Hawthorne

I wouldn't sleep till I got that done. Very cool find. Sorcerer
  2. Sorcerer

10 Day Flip

That is just crazy, man I love the stance, and just the general shape of it. You gave me ideas. Got to try that someday. Sorcerer
  3. Sorcerer

Old # 3 With paint!

Re: Old # 3 Had a grinder get away from along time ago. Flipped upn the air and landed right in my lap. Well my voice is ok but scared the heck out of me. Twisted my arm up a bit too. I believe in dead man switchs now. Like your build very cool . Sorcerer
  4. Sorcerer

Downtown Phoenix Mardi Gras Parade Feb 9th ...

naturephotoboy3 ! Those are some great looking bikes. You do good work. 8) :mrgreen:
  5. Sorcerer

>>>Croc Cycles Hot Rod, Episode: Paint Stripped

Re: Schwinn Big Chopper WOW. That thing is swoopy. Love it. I want it :lol:
  6. Sorcerer

**RRB 2012 AUCTION BIKE-**UNITY**

What happened to the build :?: :?
  7. Sorcerer

**Gender bend build** new pics DONE ? ALMOST

Bump it up for coments. Be nice Arley
  8. Sorcerer

**RRB 2012 AUCTION BIKE-**UNITY**

I have lost many pets in my life and just recently lost one of my Grandsons, so I can feel your pain. I am disappointed to know that with all the good that this thread has been up to here now has a negative attached to it. I hope all is well with those in need of incouragement, and love. Arley
  9. Sorcerer

Just Playing Around

I'm glad you scraped the first seat. I like the tradtional look to the whole bike and only with the second look you notice the stretch and the clean lines. One fine example of your work and talent. Arley
  10. Sorcerer

How to tell if a speedo is for a 26 in. ?

How can one tell what size of wheel a speedometer is made for ? I found one here from a member but he doesn't know what it fits. Thanks, Arley
  11. Sorcerer

Turtle wax chrome/metal polish

"Mothers" Mag polish works real well also.
  12. Sorcerer

Need some inf. on 26 x 1 1/2

Been looking for some 26x1 1/2tires for the "gender Bender " Have not found much. Will other size work as long as they fit between the rails ? Would like colored cream color or ?. Thanks in advance. :)
  13. Sorcerer

Name that car (GAME)

You know your cars man. I recog. some but no way the names ect.
  14. Sorcerer

Poor coaster brake Shimano 3 speed

No oil hole. So as I am a nub what should I expect when I take this apart ? Are things going to fall out ? Thanks
  15. Sorcerer

Poor coaster brake Shimano 3 speed

Coaster brake takes a great deal of presure and then very little stopping ability even then. So what to do ? This off a cheap Japanese Schwinn. If that helps. Thanks in advance, Arley
  16. Sorcerer

Rare Huffman Twin Flex dual springer

Nice catch and a good eye. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  17. Sorcerer

How to cut glass sealed beam bulb ?

Ya that's the idea. Not to sure how stable the lens would be done this way. I'll Need to get a diamond wheel. I tried the string on fire thing , it did not work. The glass is to thick. I may just do it your way as I don't ride in real dark here in Phoenix. It's bad enough in broad daylight...
  18. Sorcerer

Thanks. I want to take the whole back off and use a new reflector with 16 to 21 LEDs centered for a clean beam of light hitting the lens. However that may have to change.
  19. Sorcerer

Got this small glass sealed beab bulb that I want to cut the back out of, so I can make it useful with LEDs. Any ideas or experience in doing this wil be helpful. Thanks in advance.
  20. Sorcerer

Removing 3 piece crank arms

Bump up the Q.
Back