Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Limo rad rod, ex tandem.

be sold in Belgium, costs 35 €/piece. 20.90 €/piece in Germany. well worth ordering them there, and correct service! When I search the address on intrest.
  2. C

Limo rad rod, ex tandem.

Coincidentally, a few old lamps can buy one for the tandem and one for the limo. the lamp for custom limo to battery.
  3. C

Limo rad rod, ex tandem.

so far this is a solid wheel, but still have a few kilometres driven with it! I think is best a strong pattern.
  4. C

Limo rad rod, ex tandem.

After a long search a hub to wish found. 7 gears and torpedo coaster brake. sprayed with car paint, new rims, spokes and wheels could be created.
  5. C

Limo rad rod, ex tandem.

As stated earlier, that was just a first test drive. Tyre Fat Frank ordered in Germany. And looking for a gear assembly with torpedo rem. @ wimpy, steering must indeed be even better!!!
  6. C

Limo rad rod, ex tandem.

is not yet finished, was a first test drive!!
  7. C

Limo rad rod, ex tandem.

of course, there were also problems!! the chain could not next to the frame. Then could there be a first test drive take place.
  8. C

Limo rad rod, ex tandem.

Everything had to be low against the ground, front fork bent. Back down. Then position of the bottom bracket. Greetz Gert
  9. C

Limo rad rod, ex tandem.

Hello fellow builders and restorers. My name is Gert, living in Belgium. After the restoration of my tandem construction year 1934, I started with the conversion of a tandem framework to a limo. This is the tandem that I restored. This is the basis for my limo. Actually I do not know...
  10. C

tandem restored

After a few evenings mount, is this the provisional result. Now is the search for a suitable headlight, pedals. Groeten Gert.
  11. C

lets see those old school / custom shifters.

This is from my tandem 3 gears. OLD SCHOOL is COOL Groeten Gert.
  12. C

tandem restored

Created a new luggage carrier. And welded to the frame. Then washed and degreased fully frame, luggage carrier a few days in the grass rust, to obtain the old views let. Scoured all over again. Ready to make a 4 many layers to make clear matte lacquer on. Then the lacquer a week let...
  13. C

tandem restored

The tandem is of Belgian-made, SHOOTERS. He has indeed 3 gears. I live in Belgium. Photos follow!! Greetings Gert
  14. C

From Belgiüm

first I'll show my tamden. pictures on it takes a long time to load. Greetz Gert.
  15. C

tandem restored

First of all, my exucces for my poor English. Last summer a bargain can do. A very old tandem, for little money. So a resto-project. First some pictures of how badly he was. Greetz Gert
  16. C

From Belgiüm

Hi I'm Gert, Living in Belgium, recently with cycling. First a tandem formatted, now a tandem frame converted into a limo. Greetings
Back