Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. schwinn boy

A labor of love

I’ve had this Cleveland welding around for a long time, I used it as a parts bike and now my girlfriend wants a cool old bike. This is gonna be a nice and shiny custom more than a rat bike. Can anyone tell me what year it is? Serial number c14309 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. schwinn boy

Schwinn Aerocycle autocycle excelsior chainguard no reserve auction.

I’m selling my extra Aerocycle chainguard on eBay with no reserve. Many more prewar parts to come. https://www.ebay.com/itm/274698800075?campid=5335809022 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. schwinn boy

NOS NEW 1950s DELTA PT HORN

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274697269554 99 cents starting bid no reserve and free shipping! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. schwinn boy

NOS 1950s DELTA LOCKTOP TORPEDO HEADLIGHT

NO RESERVE 99¢ auction with free shipping https://www.ebay.com/itm/274693370036 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. schwinn boy

Little Spitfire FINISHED

I wanted to bring the looks of an early homebuilt BMX bike to life with modern components. Hope you all enjoy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. schwinn boy

Project TrailGripper

What’s going on here? All three forks will be used. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. schwinn boy

King Phillip

To begin this build I’ll start us off with a before and after. This Iverson Grant’s department store bike was found in the scrap by a friend and as soon as I acquired it I threw a Nexus 3 in it. I’ve put about 2,000 miles on the thing and I’m sick of it. It’s too small for me and pretty heavy...
  8. schwinn boy

Little Spitfire

I’m way too tall to be into BMX, but this 20” spitfire frame is friggin sweet and I wanna do it justice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. schwinn boy

Christmas Lights ride in PHX AZ

Sharing this to get the word out. This was a lot of fun last year! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. schwinn boy

I don’t even know where to begin. Monarks, Silver kings, Elgins and more!

I had kind of gone MIA from this site for a few months, I worked for the census and I didn’t have much time for hobbies. This storage unit of 38 bikes and pile of parts found me recently, I plan on selling 99% of it once I sort it all out. The neat thing about this western flyer...
  11. schwinn boy

Fever Dream

When it’s too hot to ride a bike in Phoenix and my hands are idle I get some weird ideas. So I sold my Hawthorne Twin Bar the other day. The guy has all the correct parts for it and will do it justice, so I’ll be keeping my parts that I used to build it. I’ve had this other prewar that I think...
  12. schwinn boy

BO15 Pee Wee’s Big Adventure Schwinn DX build!

I’ve had this 1941 Schwinn DX around for about five or six years now and it’s time to do something with it. When I bought this bike it was painted a gross dark gray color, and all the chrome was painted a light gray color. I was going to rat it, then I was going to make it a little shiny and...
  13. schwinn boy

Prewar Schwinn Excelsior

I bought my oldest Schwinn yet. Late 1930s Schwinn Excelsior. I plan on rebuilding it and making it rideable as is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. schwinn boy

Show off your baskets!

Show off that shamelessly utilitarian addition to your bike. Steel, wicker, wood, plastic, all are welcome. Here’s my ugly basket: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. schwinn boy

WANTED ELGIN TANK

I’m looking for a tank for my March build off bike. Rusty and ratty preferred, dents are fine, missing brackets are fine. The bike I have in need of a tank is a 1939 Elgin long tank, there are a couple differences in these frames for different years so we would need to converse about...
  16. schwinn boy

Wheaties licence plate blowout!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/alonsdere/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= Check out My ebay page, I have 40 wheaties plates for sale from the 1950s 1960s and 70s. I have about 40 more and more will be listed every day. let me know you're from this site and I'll give you a great deal.
  17. schwinn boy

Show Me Your Beater Bike

I'll start us off with my Grant's department store bike. It was found in a scrap pile by a friend and I've revived it with a nexus 3 and parts from six or seven different bikes. I have had it for almost three years and am coming up on 1200 miles on this. It's ugly enough that a cheap lock works...
  18. schwinn boy

Chainguard ID

All I know about it is that it was found under a house along with a teardrop pedal. It's going onto my march build off bike but I'd like to know what it came from.
  19. schwinn boy

Show me your Kick Scooters

Homemade, restored, ratty yard art, ANY scooter in any condition. Bonus points for adult sized ones. I'd like to build one and need ideas.
  20. schwinn boy

Cheapest New Bike in America

Not the usual thing here, I was just given this minty women's Roadmaster Granite Peak. I plan on riding it hard and never locking it. When I get bored with it, I'll give it away to someone that needs it. Edit; Photobucket is blurring my photos so here is the imgur link
Back