Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Skulletor

The Bike that won't leave (Update)

Re: The Bike that won't leave I like that...great bike. 8)
  2. Skulletor

Slick SilBert (MIFA 1986)

Another Bike of me, an MIFA Sportsbike from the year 1986. It was build in the east side of germany. I put low buck rims with slick tires on it, and an old used original MIFA seat. An classic style handlebar for a fast position, and...ready to race.
  3. Skulletor

My origin 8 SS

I like green and i like this bike, good job.
  4. Skulletor

GOLD STREET FILES 8/23/12 update

Re: GOLD STREET FILES 1/5/12 The second bike is cool, but not so the seat position. It looks fast.
  5. Skulletor

i call it "Nachtschatten"

back: 26" (tires 26 x 3.0) front: 26" (tires 26 x 2.125) And i translated: nightshadow :wink:
  6. Skulletor

Lugged Magna?

I know nothing about Magna bikes...but it looks very nice. That's not a lot of work, to make this bike better.
  7. Skulletor

Coker Tire Wheelman JP227M

:shock: what the heck :shock:
  8. Skulletor

WanderRat (Wanderer 1938)

One more bike from 1938, the frame was builded by the company "Wanderer". 20€ and the green ugly was mine. I cleared the frame with used brake fluid, but i can't rescue the original coat of paint. Now, the frame is polished and clear, only rust on it. 8) An old pro-bicycle-seat, new tires and...
  9. Skulletor

"Willfried" NSU 1938

This bike was riding by my grandpa, by my father and now...i'm riding this bike. The bikecompany is NSU (Neckars Ulm) from germany, an this one are build 1938. I call this bike "Willfried" the name of my grandpa. In the past there are a lot of stuff on the bike...but for me, too mutch, so i had...
  10. Skulletor

i call it "Nachtschatten"

Hey Cruiserfriends, i will show you my cruiserbike. I think the frame is a standard schwinn, but there are a lot of companys with the same design so i don't know realy. There are a 3 Gear Shimano Nexus on it for easy riding. 8) The bikebuilding is in progress, at the time i'm testing a...
  11. Skulletor

"Servus" at all Bikefreaks

Hey Bikefreaks all of the world, i'm from Würzburg (Germany) a city on the river "Main", so you have flatland near the river and little hills around this city. Perfect for riding Cruiserbikes, Classic Bikes, Singlespeeder and MTB. My faforit bikes are classic singlespeeder but also cruiser and...
Back