Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Funkme

ORBO Tracker tribute

Yep that's what it is... I had the same issue years ago, with RRb and cad. My pc was old, and then went kaput.
  2. Funkme

ORBO Tracker tribute

Sounds like what ever you are using, has a issue. Guessing a virus/bug. Try deleting cookies, etc. Might help. If not a good whack with a sledgehammer always works.
  3. Funkme

SWB0 Boone-Doggle

Glad you decided to come a-round... I doubt the kidney's and inner organs, would have appreciated the ride.
  4. Funkme

ORBO MUTT

It really is a interesting frame, off-road/road racer. It could fit in both builds. It's a mixer...
  5. Funkme

ORBO 🪐 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 🪐

Now the hard work getting the real rust out...
  6. Funkme

ORBO 🪐 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 🪐

This is just a excuse, to get the 20" bikes up n running. Now that thr are 4 kids, to build for, and clean up parts n frames... I guess I should enter the skinny also.:wink1::grin:
  7. Funkme

ORBO 🪐 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 🪐

Starting off with a Old vintage Carrera Saturn BMX. Found by the bin as is. NO wheels. There is rust, a ding, scratches, mild pitting, and something like varnish/paint all over the frame. This was a bin find. One of the rear drops is bent, and seat post. Idea is just restore, cheap as...
  8. Funkme

Next build off………

I have a set of bars, that I never used, they are for my 83 XR200R
  9. Funkme

Next build off………

So it's been a few years since I have been in a winter build-off. Mainly due to moving and not being settled. I have a whole new garage and a bike storage space(still have to set up) parts galore and frames. My head space is as normal as it's ever going to be.:crazy: My passion has turned...
  10. Funkme

Next build off………

Looking for bars like that now... And have always wanted a dble stem... winner already!!!
  11. Funkme

Next build off………

Plenty of space, for camping in the yard here. Weather is all over the place, but the Aegean Sea will keep you fresh...
  12. Funkme

Next build off………

I know.;):21::21::21: but that's what I find challenging.:39:
  13. Funkme

Next build off………

I understand all that. In the original post you had just mentioned some changes... And people seem to be into the klunkers etc. Just a thought being so little entered with the muscle(or finished), maybe combine the muscle and off-road, and then do a winter build with another 2 combo idea. Just...
  14. Funkme

Next build off………

Yes true, but that also goes for muscle bikes, klunkers, BMX, and off road, it seems to be the same build-offs every year. So why not just make it a anything goes build-off, in that case? I was merely throwing out suggestions , or are we not allowed to do that anymore?
  15. Funkme

Next build off………

I would like to see different styles in the future. Like a 1800's to early 1900's build . A wacky tacky races build. (burning man)
  16. Funkme

Next build off………

What is the next the theme going to be, and when will be starting date?
  17. Funkme

🏁 LE MIRAGE - An update.

And to think, they snap carbon parts so easily and need to be replaced.
  18. Funkme

Dynamo

Nicely done. CA pulled the plug just as I was about to comment the other day. Congrats and Goodluck.
  19. Funkme

A MOUNTAIN RAT BMX

The name Rubicon would have suited this bike. Excellent work on the pads.
Back