Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Beachside

1951 Shelby Airflow Superdeluxe

Price drop to $900-firm.
  2. Beachside

1951 Shelby Airflow Superdeluxe

$1,400 All original with the following exceptions; handlebars and stem, tires rims and foot brake. Original rims ( surface rust) included, along with Original hubs and Bendix brake. Call or text for pictures and more information. Eric 321-961-3463 Local pick up in Central Florida only, no...
  3. Beachside

Ultra rare GTR Sidewinder Found

PM me if you plan to sell this one.
  4. Beachside

Silver King Hex Tube

That's a beautiful bike! Congrats.
  5. Beachside

$10.00 well spent

I put hundreds of miles on my Crosscut last year. You scored!
  6. Beachside

1980's Ross Mt. Whitney all chrome

I have a chrome ATB Mongoose and the frame looks identical to yours.
  7. Beachside

1986 Mongoose ATB

I removed the decals and really like the cleaner look. Your bike has he nice rims!
  8. Beachside

1986 Mongoose ATB

9. Beachside

1986 Mongoose ATB

Yes, it's a pre Walmart Mongoose. The head badge is metal and is riveted onto the head tube.
  10. Beachside

1986 Mongoose ATB

The rims are 1.5's and it's a 21 speed now so they are definitely not original. It came with some dry rotted knobby tires that I replaced this morning. I'm tempted to put on some wider anodized rims to make this bike really stand out. It's a big frame and rides like a dream btw.
  11. Beachside

1986 Mongoose ATB

Very little use, unless the previous owner replaced them. An older guy came into my local bike shop and dropped off a bunch of bikes and this one was the only good one.
  12. Beachside

1986 Mongoose ATB

13. Beachside

1986 Mongoose ATB

The chrome is nearly flawless and only needed tires a good bath and some polishing. http://i.imgur.com/VpM7MJs.jpg
  14. Beachside

Huffy Beach Buggy

That's a keeper, but in Central Florida you could get 150 to 200.
  15. Beachside

Auction score!

Very nice find. Could you share how much your final bid was?
  16. Beachside

1930's Speed Chief Speedometer

Location, location, location. Glad to see it all in on place.
  17. Beachside

LTJ's fresh finds: Vintage looptail BMX!

I would kill to surf the point breaks of the Gold Coast. Miami Au has much better surf than Miami USA.
  18. Beachside

Black Diamond Mountain Bike

I'm elated that it failed to sell on E-Bay. She rides like a dream and the frame has duel eyelets on the forks are rear frame that could make this a fun touring bike someday.
  19. Beachside

Black Diamond Mountain Bike

It didn't sell on E-Bay so I finally got my Black Diamond on the road and trail.
Back