Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

1984 110 Honda trail bike

so I'm now driving tow truck and went out to the middle of no where to pick up a car, the guy had a 1984 110 trail bike. I asked him if he would sell it and for how much. He said yes and what's it worth to you...... So the question becomes what do I offer him? I have a soft spot for things made...
  2. F

mystery tandem *better pics now added*

thats what one of my friends thinks that its homemade. its realitivly light for what it is tho......
  3. F

Re: mystery tandem better pics now added just realized the pic is small. going to get more now!
  4. F

got this the other day. its a tank! any ideas?
  5. F

1972 dodge d200

its got a 400/727 combo. yea tires are shot..... post pics in the morning
  6. F

1972 dodge d200

hey guys, so im looking at a 72 dodge pick up today. $500 bucks one owner, 55xxx Original miles. heres the thing though........ its been sitting for 10 years. what things do i need to look for, things i should be concerned about and if i get it things i need to change(oil, filter, tranny fluid...
  7. F

More scrapyard picking

theres ways around them not letting you take anything out once its in the pile......... pay off the gate guy :mrgreen: i do it all the time.....
  8. F

Anybody Else Watch "The Walking Dead"?

its awesome!!!!! we watch it every week in the gabriel house
  9. F

mystery frame

traded some RV parts for this frame and 2 other complete bikes. what is it?
  10. F

shop trucks

This is SGT TANK. 1974 dodge d100. its an old paramedics truck from Arizona.
  11. F

need help with a price

ok ill move it. sorry about that
  12. F

what does everyone do for work?

Ill start, i do salvage work,I.E. reclaim old buildings, tear down old travel trailers, RV'S, sell whats saveable, scrap the rest. i have a 90% recycle rate. I have a buyer for just about everything. i beit i dont get much for the stuff except the useable parts and scrap. this is what i did...
  13. F

need help with a price

So i have a line on a 1977 schwinn breeze 1 owner, clean!! BUT its got the 24 inch wheels......... he has no idea what he wants as far as price and i dont want to offer too much and get screwed when i go to resell it. Its kind of a tough one for me to figure out, what do you guys think?
  14. F

worth lt?

this ls for sale ln my area,so..... ls lt worth lt??? Selling a 1940's Hawthorne single speed cruiser with 26 inch wheels. Not the original front wheel and is missing the correct head badge. Has a New Departure model D rear hub and a skip tooth front sprocket. Very cool old bike with extra...
  15. F

New finds

l got these 2 bikes from a thrift store ln Reno Murry ocean glider.(SOLD) :) Cyclepro BMX Then thls JET scooter came from the same guy l got my CCM from. couldn't find much info on lt.
  16. F

CCM**** now with pics****

l believe lt does say that city. lts stored for the winter ln my storage unit ill be over there tommarow and ill check.
  17. F

Vintage Skateboard

lts missing all of the plastics but otherwise ln decent condition. The trucks and wheels show little wear asking $30 plus actual shipping
  18. F

CCM**** now with pics****

There 28", there sporting 700c tubes alrighty. Everything else ls original far as l can tell.
  19. F

our bikes

1964 moulton trike for my kids. montgomery wards for my lll girl cruiser for my wife. lts got 24" wheels (shes 4'11") not sure who made lt....... My CCM
Back