Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. CustomCruse

looking for old NFL Bicycle manufacture

+2 on Murray made for Sears. I have a Blank Headplate and side plate set for one of these. The Murray King Kat was a Very Kool beast. The Frame was slightly diffrent. The Murray early Dirt versions were Made of the same frame as the Sears. Many had a Rat Trap front fork. The MX frame was...
  2. CustomCruse

AMF Makeover

Thanks Oak Tree, when I can, I replace all bolts and nuts with stainless ones. The seat post was a little tough, but it came out. One in the frame now is a new one. Decals, Brackets, Reflectors, # Plate all to be added yet. An one day the hard to find Chain guard.
  3. CustomCruse

Who is keeping track.

If I kept track I'd likely quit building. They say quit smoking and look how much money you save. Quit building bikes and you can smoke three tmes as much, lol I do this becaues I love it and I build for me. If I sell one, great. I just try and watch what I spend and enjoy the build.
  4. CustomCruse

March 1989

Its a Huffy, Chain ring I have not seen before, Schwinn fork. Here us a Huffy, same dropouts.
  5. CustomCruse

AMF Makeover

This is going to seem sudden, but I've been working as of the day i got it. Still waiting on some parts.
  6. CustomCruse

AMF Makeover

77 - 78 AMF / Sears Avenger 350 MX. Getting some light mods, Paint and parts. Still looking for the Guard and Pie plate chain ring. Going to make it Orange, just because I hate Yellow. Here is the bike " Thanks Oak Tree " Now Blasted and most parts collected. I hope to build it...
  7. CustomCruse

Sad BMX, Before & After

Thanks, may have been some sand with the rust, lol I will post in builds when things get started, Frame is at the blasters now..
  8. CustomCruse

Sad BMX, Before & After

NEXT >
  9. CustomCruse

Any model builders here?

Wow, love the aged kits here. Sweet work. Here is a Diecast Fresh Cherry that I gutted and put a kit into.
  10. CustomCruse

PROJECT 79' TEAM MONGOOSE (GAVE IT BACK)

Re: PROJECT 79' TEAM MONGOOSE (12-27 UPDATE) The Paint is Awesome and was worth it, bike is looking Sick !!
  11. CustomCruse

the drawing thread

12. CustomCruse

Show Your Muscle Bikes

Yup, just a few Rat Rod BMX & Muscle , over 32 in total !
  13. CustomCruse

Show Your Muscle Bikes

14. CustomCruse

Show Your Muscle Bikes

15. CustomCruse

Sad BMX, Before & After

NOT BMX but it was Fun Best Halloween yet, lol
  16. CustomCruse

Sad BMX, Before & After

After
  17. CustomCruse

Sad BMX, Before & After

Thanks Guys, I like that last one too Rat Rod. One of the best riding bikes I have. Wish I had the correct front fork, the other one works for now. Post some Pics guys.......Before & After I seem to like the really bad ones and bring them back. lol
  18. CustomCruse

Sad BMX, Before & After

Before After Before After
  19. CustomCruse

Sad BMX, Before & After

To This ! From This To This ! From This To This ! Lets see some of yours ?
  20. CustomCruse

77 AMF AVENGER 350 BMX

Super Cool, I want one, lol
Back