Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Terry66

Tigers X2

Haven't been around much, but still working on vintage bikes from time to time. Just finished up this Coppertone 1968 Schwinn Lil Tiger. The powdercoat isn't a perfect match but close enough. The other one is the green 1970 I did a few years back.
  2. Terry66

BO11 Parts-O-Rama - Springers, seats, tank

Sorry man. Only check in the forums every couple of weeks at best. Sorry for the confusion but I gave the seat to a friend to use on his project. Thought I still had it in the garage All parts are gone/sold
  3. Terry66

As Rg says....Other fork and tank are sold. Might have some additional stuff tomorrow.
  4. Terry66

Thanks guys! Fish...if the other fork doesn't sell, I might jump in the BO11 :) Still can't update the original thread, but the X53 and silver seat are SOLD. Lowering price on the tank to $75
  5. Terry66

No thanks. Trying to clear stuff out. Appreciate the offer though. For some reason I can't edit my post, but the X53 springer and silver seat are sold.
  6. Terry66

Selling off some nice parts just in time for the Build Off. I picked up most of these in a package deal. All prices include shipping to lower 48. JC Higgins tank - This is for the standard 26" ballooner Higgins/Murray frame. The tank has some pitting, but appears solid with no holes. The horn...
  7. Terry66

50s Higgins ballooner project

I have more projects than time and hate seeing this just sitting around. Mid 50s Higgins/Murray frame. The frame appears to be in good shape and is in gray primer. The tank, guard and rear rack are bare metal and are solid. I took some steel wool to the rack and it cleaned up really nice. There...
  8. Terry66

Indy

I got a nice Roadmaster springer, two awesome seats and a Mesinger muscle bike sissy bar that I've been looking for. I'll try to post some pics
  9. Terry66

Any interest in this?

Is that a 16"? Just curious, is the sissy bar standard size/diameter as what you would see on a 20?
  10. Terry66

Indy

It is a pretty good show. Space is limited since it is an indoor show, but I usually find plenty of cool things. Weather can be tricky some years, but I would recommend going if you can.
  11. Terry66

Monark, I think?

Here is bikesnbuses' he had for sale back over the summer. Look at the rear fender reflector. http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/crusty-1948-boys-firestone-super-cruiser-monark-few-parts-left.93335/
  12. Terry66

Monark, I think?

Here is the Super Cruiser from the Spring/Summer 1948 Firestone catalog.
  13. Terry66

Monark, I think?

Falstaff....you are in central Ohio? I am in the Dayton area. Are you going to the Indy show next weekend?
  14. Terry66

Monark, I think?

Here is mine. Based on SN, been told it is a late '52.
  15. Terry66

Monark, I think?

Interesting info. I didn't know that....I was basing my guess on the old Firestone catalogs. According to the pictures they have, 1948 is the only year that shows this version of the rack. 1949 and later show the cheese grater rack. Then again, I am certain there are other variations than what...
  16. Terry66

Monark, I think?

Nice Monark. I have a Firestone badged Super Cruiser. Does the top of the rack have three large slots and one small? I'd take a guess at it being a 1948. Probably had dual torpedo headlight on the fender. If you decide to paint, I'm pretty sure you can get a repop tank for it If you don't...
  17. Terry66

Let's see your Western Flyer's

Bike is awesome. The rack looks like a mess. I'd remove it and sell it to me cheap! :grin: I think that is the exact rack and color I need! Do you mind snapping a pic or two sometime so I can use it in the "Wanted" forum?
  18. Terry66

AVBS's Fall Swap Meet Nov 21, 2015 (Powder Springs, Georgia)

i ended up being on call this weekend, so I won't be able to make it.
  19. Terry66

AVBS's Fall Swap Meet Nov 21, 2015 (Powder Springs, Georgia)

I just might make it to this one. It is a little too early to say for sure, but I hope I can pull it off.
  20. Terry66

'73 Raleigh Carlton Rat

No, I am old and seriously bad knees. Chimi built up the wheels a couple years back with a coaster brake!
Back