Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ED-PV

HIGH TIDE Ride :)

Hey Rad, they are Electra Handlebars painted black: http://store.electrabike.com/eSource/ec ... 88518.aspx
  2. ED-PV

let me see your chopper bicycles

Thanks Luke! 9 year old son's bike that he rides to school daily :)
  3. ED-PV

Hey Shanker, I would give it to you if I still had it! I ended up lacing it up to another wheel for a buddy of mine. If you could find the S/A 3 speed, I would HIGHLY recommend it for the BEAST. Here is my Beast after modifications:
  4. ED-PV

THANKS!!
  5. ED-PV

Another Beast Build

WOW!!! SWEEEEEET!!!
  6. ED-PV

Worked on the Spyder a bit. Added a 1000W hub (internal controller) and built a custom box to house the 48V 20AH battery I built out of laptop cells. This thing FLIES! :)
  7. ED-PV

Straight 8 xtracycle?

Fattened up the front end and added electric assist :) This thing rides SWEET!
  8. ED-PV

Straight 8 xtracycle?

Hmmmm...maybe a cool thing to try :)
  9. ED-PV

Felt El Guapo 10/13 Lamborghini

SWEET El Guapo! I have always loved the ride of the Felt cruisers, not sure if it's the wider wheels or the 12g spokes, but the ride is smooth and solid compared to other bikes.
  10. ED-PV

lets see those old school / custom shifters.

Here is a sifter I made for a SA 3 speed (the 3 speed Nexus shifter works with the 3 speed SA hub, I verified the indexing):
  11. ED-PV

Another Beast Build

VERY nice build! Enjoyed watching it come together!
  12. ED-PV

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

WOW! That looks SWEET!! LOVE the fork. The electric kit I put together, you can search electric hubs and choose your wattage, then get a controller and battery. Batteries are the expensive part. I love electric assist for headwinds and days it's 100 deg in Florida :)
  13. ED-PV

Straight 8 xtracycle?

LOL...had some spare green laying around so I used it :)
  14. ED-PV

Straight 8 xtracycle?

@CCR I mounted it right on the kickstand plate, but I also used the provided support piece under the kickstand plate for added rigidity. I rode it around a bit and LOVE the way it rides!
  15. ED-PV

Straight 8 xtracycle?

THANKS!! I have a feeling I'm going to be using this bike on A LOT of beach runs!
  16. ED-PV

3G SPRINGER FORK

HEAVY! :) I have not weighed the forks, but all the bikes I put them on not built for speed anyway!
  17. ED-PV

Straight 8 xtracycle?

I was cleaning up some things and put the xtracycle beside the Straight 8 and did a double-take :) Seemed like a fun thing to do on a Saturday afternoon :) I just need to add the cables for the brakes and 7-speed and then off to the beach for the maiden run!
  18. ED-PV

3G SPRINGER FORK

I have been able to find some of original 3G springer forks on Phat bikes on Craigslist. I removed the forks and used them on other bikes no problem. They can be cut down to fit almost any frame and look GREAT!
Back