Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. biss-ness

REDUCED 1953 B6 Whizzer w/ 300 motor

Original patina Schwinn with 300 series motor. Motor runs excellent. Time to move on to other projects. Local pick up in Chattanooga $2500. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. biss-ness

Sellout Part out

Willing to part out anything you see here. Please message for details or shipping options. Thanks 300$ 200$ 280$
  3. biss-ness

Selling out; shipping now available!

So I am selling all my old bikes and projects. It will be local pick at the the up coming Cleveland Get a Grip Show. 50$-300$ quality gems! . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. biss-ness

Strange Schwinn frame

Does anyone have a Schwinn frame with these pointed cantilever ends and this guard tab?
  5. biss-ness

Colson or Schwinn Double Curve

Which is it ? I am not sure , thinking it is a late 30's. Serial number looks to be G9 but then there is the EAC/FAC? Thanks!
  6. biss-ness

Cleveland Welding Cycle Truck

I just got a Cleveland Welding war time cycle truck in the shop. I am thinking it is 1941ish.... It has blacked out hubs and chain ring. Does anyone have any info on these CTs? Looking like I need to find a drop stand and proper basket.
  7. biss-ness

Schwinn Autocycle Whizzer

BOOM! look what I just found! :shock: It is a 1950 Schwinn "Admiral" Autocycle, "300" series Whizzer. Now I just need to learn how to start the beast.
  8. biss-ness

Fixed the Dayton

I finished this Dayton / Davis this week and I think it turned out pretty nice. Until I re-lace the wheel with a coaster brake , it is hipster approved, fixed gear . :roll: Its funny to see people's reaction when I tell them it almost 100 years old. I still might add a fresh coat of paint and I...
  9. biss-ness

'83 Sidewinder the Original ATB

I just scored this cool '83 Sidewinder @ the worlds longest yard sale. I think it will clean up nicely! I will post more pictures after the overhaul...
  10. biss-ness

Davis Dayton or Harley???

Can someone help id the year and model of this frame? I am pretty sure it is a Davis Dayton or even a Harley frame , but I am not 100% Thanks for the Help! Tyler
  11. biss-ness

How a Bicycle is Made (1945)

http://vimeo.com/39401575 I am not sure if it's been posted before , but I thought this was a good one... 8)
  12. biss-ness

Sunday Night Mega Score

So while cruising the local CL, I found a add for a rusty Schwinn. Little did I know an hour later I would have these gems. :mrgreen: Not only was the guy super cool, but he threw in a trunk rack and some IPAs that he didn't like. I am super excited to find an early Rams Fastback!!! Now I just...
  13. biss-ness

Speedster Upgrades

So I recently picked up a clean 24" speedster, I needed to upgrade a few things. I am too tall for 20" muscle bike so this is a better fit. I think it turned out nice and should make for a good rider. Before and after...
  14. biss-ness

Lavender Fair Lady

So I try not to buy too many girls bikes but I couldn't pass on this one. I have never seen another color like it. This one's dated '77 and called luscious lavender :roll: So what do you think , is it a rare color or just another girls bike for parts?
  15. biss-ness

Trek Sawyer

I just wanted to post a few pictures of my new bike at home on the trail. Happy Fall!
  16. biss-ness

24" Schwins + Free Spirit BMX

Just picked up three cool bikes. The two Schwinns are 24" and a colorful BMX bike. I think I will convert the speedster into a Manta Ray and flip the others. I guess you have to love the cooler weather because everyone wants to clear out the garages for winter and get rid of a bunch of junky...
  17. biss-ness

Pumpkin Krate!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
  18. biss-ness

Vinatage '24' tuff wheels value?

I am trying to sell a set 24" blue tuff wheels with freewheel , but I am not sure about a fair price. Does any one have a current value on an original set of 24" Cruiser wheels with skin wall tires? Thanks Tyler
  19. biss-ness

Kicked Back

Just thought I'd share a few pixs of my newest cruiser. It's a '37 Schwinn something, with a Kickback Bendix and Maxxis Hookworms. Soon to be my new favorite cruiser. I am not sure if I want to keep the rust or have the frame blasted to bare metal. Here's the how I found it at a yard sale...
  20. biss-ness

Hwy 127 Yard Sale skip tooth stuff

I was pretty luck this past weekend at the Hwy. 127 yard sale. I found two early bikes and some parts, I think it was worth the traffic. First is a 1936 or 39 Schwinn? I found a number on the BB... W05985 and the stem was stamped W 20 on one side and circle W -5- on the other. Second is a Ladies...
Back