Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bart savage

Anybody else have a motorcycle?

My 2001 BMW R1150 Gs
  2. bart savage

Rollfast men’s 1960’s

Rollfast Starlight project bike located in Norcal SF Bay Area -100$ Seat not included (but open to offers) https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2163716757250513
  3. bart savage

Dyno Bike pics

Picked up this KK Slick Daddy the other day.
  4. bart savage

Determining Spoke Size

Great discussion....with all that's been said what's the the best source then for SS spokes & nipples for a reasonable cost?? I have 2 Dyno Roadsters that need them! Can someone confirm also the spoke size/length for the stock rims?
  5. bart savage

JULY 13 So Cal RatRod Ride

I was in SoCal doing my own thing and stumbled into you all today in Huntington Beach and rode for a bit with... Good bunch of folks! Scott
  6. bart savage

Dyno Bike pics

Thanks!! cool thing is that its me in the shot and i shot it with my i-phone...tough to do without being obvious, getting the angle right and a setting sun!!! i clipped the tires but there was really no way around it.
  7. bart savage

Big Stretch Goes Ape

Glad to see this shot has received over 900 views!!
  8. bart savage

Dyno Bike pics

9. bart savage

Nexus 3spd Problem

I had the same issue & they howled very bad too! Tore it completely down cleaned & lubed... No change.. Called shimano and they kind of admitted to a possible issue. Then took to my LBS and they warrantied it.... Mind you they knew as well of the type of problem and to boot this was a used...
  10. bart savage

2012 PHOTO CONTEST FINALISTS!!!!!!

:wink: :!:
  11. bart savage

When will the calendar be available??
  12. bart savage

Congrats to those selected!! Going to be a nice year. But what a difference in what we all see.... Only one of those chosen for this calendar was on my list of possiblilities!! Not a bad thing.... Just demonstrates our different tastes. 8-)))
  13. bart savage

Big Stretch Goes Ape

Thanks Mitch!!
  14. bart savage

Electra Straight 8 and fenders, help please, thanks

you might try and build some out of glass fiber to your exact needs. there are threads on here showing how to do it.
  15. bart savage

Dyno Bike pics

Took Big Stretch out to Monterrey Bay a few weeks ago for a nice ride from the famous Cannery Row out to Pacific Grove and back.
  16. bart savage

Farmer Schwinn Style'52

Very cool image!!!! Love the use of the panel van!!
  17. bart savage

Big Stretch Goes Ape

Thanks kingfish & bigorange! 8)
  18. bart savage

Big Stretch Goes Ape

Rescued this Dyno Roadster last year as a victim of neglect. Sitting on a back patio for 9 years wasn't nice but i was able to give new life to it. Powder coated wheels, stock rear and 27 inch Schwinn front, new spokes & nipples, Nexus 3 spd, lowered fenders, and ape hangers make this a real fun...
  19. bart savage

Frame plate?

Make a row of fish scales out of cardboard...cut it out and lay it on the panel...dust the edges with spray paint and move it to the next row offset it like a brick patern and spray again....repeat! Very simple once you get the idea down
Back