Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Riverrats road worthy Cruiser..

Thanks...its a fun ride ...
  2. R

Riverrats road worthy Cruiser..

Finished my little cruiser.. and took it for a 4 mile cruise. Bars and gripsI were purchased from Hutch Pro Freestyler Woody Itson at a bmx show here in Texas.. stretched bmx forks in chromoly.. 40degree rake..redline stem..frame is??.. u brake inverted with fabbed alum stops.. old school rack...
  3. R

Old Schwinn "Bomber"

Paint is Sherwin Williams Automotive ... It was bare steel when TUGA brought it to me.. It was primed in self etching primer Then I fixed the imperfections Primed with urethane primer..p30a Wet sanded Then white based it with urethane u7000 Masked the white off Sprayed the black base...
  4. R

Old Schwinn "Bomber"

Thanks ... appreciate it.. bike is gonna look killer..
  5. R

Old Schwinn "Bomber"

Thanks...
  6. R

My lil toys

Thanks..they both ride awesome ... I build everything to ride... Spent a little while perfecting what bars I wanted and seat on the crazy chopper ... It is a wheeling machine...
  7. R

My lil toys

My western flyer ..buzz bike eliminator .. all original except ,redline hubs with alex rims and whitewall cheater slicks
  8. R

My lil toys

Here is one of my recent toys I semi finished...24 rearwheel with redline hub... 20 inch front .. its a mix of bmx chopper cruiser... a blast to ride...still lacks me putting the brakes on the rear..
  9. R

Newbie alert

Appreciate it ... have a ton of bikes ... need to figure the picture posting out..lol And yes very lucky on having my wife... She is a cool chic...
  10. R

Newbie alert

Been playing with bikes for a long time... Raced my fixie down deep ellum just last night... JK... Never stopped riding, building, collecting, bikes since I lost my training wheels many moons ago.. Raced bmx in the 80's into the early 90's....Texas born and bred... Have a wife that is ate up...
Back