Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Xcruiser

My re-introduction. Im still alive if anyone remembers me!

I got a call today looking for a hub I had years ago and I thought I'd check in on RRbikes. I still have my bikes. I just lost my ambition after my wife died.
  2. Xcruiser

53' 24" Breast Cancer Phantom (Eva passed away Dec 5th)

Many of you will remember me surely.I had to take a break from bikes shortly after the last buildoff. I dread to report my beautiful wife Eva K Kelly age 30 has passed away on December 5th 2012 after her two year fight with cancer.
  3. Xcruiser

HiaWhatThe? might have to call her done,not sure yet

Yup,we are hangin in there. What an awesome build off.Sure didnt see some of the finished bikes being as amazing as they are--WOW
  4. Xcruiser

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Just did a little checkin' on the finished bikes----WOW!!!!!! Some of those bad boys started off modest and HIT HARD egad!!Im stoked to see how it breaks down in the end. Good job all!!
  5. Xcruiser

PORK CHOP bmx,superior service,gotta love it!!

ah,That was the name on the email-Yeah man he is great.
  6. Xcruiser

PORK CHOP bmx,superior service,gotta love it!!

When a company shows exceptional service/customer support I think everyone should know,especially when its one of RRB's sponsors. I used the RRB link to make my first purchase with PORK CHOP BMX and placed a modest order including some chrome FLITE bmx pads.Unfortunately I received chrome/black...
  7. Xcruiser

HiaWhatThe!!!!!

Thanks for the support ,first for Eva- second for the bike!
  8. Xcruiser

"LACKLUSTER"

mad paint skill buddy!
  9. Xcruiser

HiaWhatThe!!!!!

Here she is folks! Due to my young wife's fight with breast/brain cancer I was not able to add a couple of finishing touches,but I feel it is very nice as it sits,Hope you all agree. Thanks!! exhaust/lakepipe lights The pre-modded bike as found Me and my wife Eva a few years ago! WE THANK...
  10. Xcruiser

Sorry for the RRB vacation folks.I truly appreciate all the support.We have begun Eva's treatments and are hopefull!!Hope is about all we have at the moment. I decided a while back to call the build done,I had a few additions in mind but they really would not have effected the final appearance...
  11. Xcruiser

My Scrambler collection

yup,love scramblers.Super sweet collection!
  12. Xcruiser

~Kuwahara Cruiser~

E.T. would be proud!!!!Nice Kuwi!!
  13. Xcruiser

70's bmxer with like new Lester alloys and a Redline

Cant do alot of work on my bikes because Im looking after my wife most of the time but I still pursue bike finds.Kinda been on a BMX buzz lately ,had to happen sometime.lol this old Huffy is unchanged from its build in the late 70's,it hung in a perfect environment so the Lester alloys never...
  14. Xcruiser

BMX haul

Well Barnes in st.lou said they can do no more since her tumors started growing again.Her oncologist in Springfield is going to try an anti-angeogenesis chemo.Things turned bad recently Steve but she feels great and we are still in the game.You might see my latest buildoff post for more info.
  15. Xcruiser

BMX haul

I reeealllllyyyy wanted that PL-24 lol.i paid alot more than i usually see fit to spend on bikes.Quite a bit less than 1000.00 thats for sure. The price seemed fair enough although normally a hondo less woulda made me happier.The guy was selling his bikes to help his brother spend his time left...
  16. Xcruiser

BMX haul

Went and grabbed this stuff from an old bmxer after my wifes doc appointment today.He was the original owner/racer of the little Diamond Back. 1984 diamond back turbo lite (kind of a mini Harry Leary) with the original Turbo kit box-frame,fork,brakes,bars,gooseneck 1983 Schwinn Manta ray...
  17. Xcruiser

Thanks folks.We are very scared right now and many things are on hold.The doctors at Barnes Hospital called and they have nothing more to offer Eva in the way of surgery or radiation(a heck of a blow).Our oncologist in Springfield IL plans to use an aggresive anti-angeogenesis chemo in a final...
  18. Xcruiser

Beyond words,thank you all. Back when I built the BCA phantom we thought/hoped we had it whipped but cancer tends to do what it wants and doesnt follow rules.We have some hope that they will repeat the radiosurgery,time will tell.We are scared but hopeful.The support we have received in the past...
  19. Xcruiser

Re: HiaWhatThe? -more coming soon! I wanted to let you all know that there is a chance I might have to call my build done.I have a few more things planned but unfortunately my wifes condition has turned bad. Her latest scans show the brain lesions are growing again.We are not sure what the near...
Back