Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MADDAWG

Cheap or free 1 1/8 threaded stem to threadless stem conversion.

Tricks of the trade . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MADDAWG

Walgoose Fatty

Think it needs some spikes ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MADDAWG

Walgoose Fatty

Yes def a workout , need different tires the last 1/4 mile was a slight incline - I walked it some . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MADDAWG

Walgoose Fatty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MADDAWG

Walgoose Fatty

I guess you can call it a find , it was actually given to me . I went to buy my wife a Yamaha dirt bike and Dude had this in the corner of his garage . We started talking bikes and he told me he bought it a couple of years ago only rode it a few times but blew out the rear hub and it had been...
  6. MADDAWG

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

7. MADDAWG

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Those are BOSS bars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MADDAWG

Yes Sir
  9. MADDAWG

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Canti or v-brakes . Quad is on back burner for now , I've got Bullseye hubs waiting to get laced to Ryno Lites and still trying to see if I'm going to go with Redlines or Profiles . Not too worried about it for now since my Big Ripper is ready anytime to hit the road Sent from my iPhone using...
  10. MADDAWG

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

The wheel set are of my SE Racing Quad 29er so no I didn't have to spread frame Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MADDAWG

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

12. MADDAWG

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Correct, i turned it into a 29er , I bought the fork on ebay it was a 700c but wouldn't accept any tire over 40c so i had a Pro frame builder extend the fork for me .
  13. MADDAWG

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Just a few Klunkers in my collection
  14. MADDAWG

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

My Cross On/Off Road bikes
  15. MADDAWG

Worksman 29er , work in progress
  16. MADDAWG

Winter Studs

Wow good info Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. MADDAWG

Schwinn HD road side freebie Gulf Bike Build

Wow thats sharp , i've got one hanging in the garage - hopefully i'll get to it in the winter .
  18. MADDAWG

Old mans cruiser

Thanks guys , were both happy with the ride . Hes got a Monark in Houston that i got him last yr. or the yr. before . So this ones staying here .
  19. MADDAWG

Old mans cruiser

Just picked this California Malibu Hopper at a pawn shop for my old man . Hes here for the summer and im too lazy to pull one out of my stable . Nothing special but all it needed was air.
  20. MADDAWG

What yr. Heavy Duti do I have here ?

Ready for blaster Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back